Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jin Mosley Gets Shane's Belts in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't agree with 50/50 laws in general, and though I like most people don't know the specifics of what roles Jin played in Shane's career and how much she could technically be "owed" from this marriage/partnership, I don't agree with this either.

That being said, everybody should think twice before they post stuff knocking Jin Mosley. She came onto the forums once back in the day and stood up to everyone who **** on her, myself included.

...she never did give me the tickets I asked for Christmas to see Mosley-Margarito, though...

Comment

What a fucking bitch. I hope she gets a train of mules run on her asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

Shane is a winner.
        Holy mutha fucking shit!!!!!

(Now leaving thread to stroke my ****)

Comment

Where's O.J. when you need him!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            TMZ has obtained Sugar Shane's divorce settlement documents and -- if you've been divorced -- we're betting his is a lot different.

[Click Here To Read More]
            You fkn mole, those belts are Shane's, he worked his arse off for those.

Everything else looks pretty standard, but why would the b1tch push for his belts?

The only way that you EVER get ownership of a belt is by earning it, that b1tch should have to spar Shane for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
              as long as he gets to keep his fine a$$ girlfriend, it should be all good!
              They took his girl too.

Comment

What do yall expect the man is still living good.

Women dont want you living good after them.

They want to see you devastated and depressed.

He needs to do a fake attempt at suicide that will make her smile.
                Get drunk on her doorstep and fake some tears...it works.

Shane should act like he really wants her back and cant do without
                her..Its a mind game you have to play...They just want to be able
                to say I told you so. If you move on freely without them they get
                mad as hell. I learned that its easier to get dumped than do the
                dumping when you are winning.. And its easier to get dumped
                when you're losing..Keep this in mind watch what I tell you.

Give them some fake tears and cry on their door step and send
                emails...they will leave your ass alone faster then if you are smiling with a nice new chick...trust me I know wtf im talking
                about.
                Last edited by DoomCity202; 07-14-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Boxers can't **** with bullets and lawyers.

Comment

**** the Court that gave this ruling out.

Now this ***** deserves to get the Valero treatment.

Shane risked life and limb for his belts. No judge should be able to arbitrarily take them away.

Comment

so those dam kids dont have to box a day in their lives and they get a championship belt by 18 years old

....DAM

Comment

Working...
                      X