No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jin Mosley Gets Shane's Belts in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"each of the kids get a belt when they turn 18."

Do they mean Shane's belts or WBA regular titles?

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
      as long as he gets to keep his fine a$$ girlfriend, it should be all good!
      Shane already got another gold digger on the sidelines waiting to finish off what Jin started.The dude never learns

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        This is a ****ed up law. No way in hell should that b*tch get half. She should get 10% tops. She was working when they were married so how come Shane don't get half of that?

I'm glad Shane fought Pac after he divorced that gold digging b*tch so he can keep all that money to himself and if he was smart he wouldn't marry Bella period. Or at least without a ironclad prenup first
        california.

50/50 is law.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          well he wont be retiring anytime soon
          K.O.

Larry wins by Knock out

end thread./

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            The moral of the story? DON'T, get married and if you do make sure you get a pre nup. I guess a small percentage of the people on this site will take that advice. The rest of you aint ever getting a girl anyway lol

If you were offended by my joke, its probably you that aint getting a girl hahaha
            Just dont get married, PERIOD. Things can seem all rosy for a while then things can get ugly. Tis what happens man. I dont know if I ever want to get married because of these reasons, you can get ****ed over horribly in the long run.

What rights does Jin have to take his belts anyway? Its outrageous.

Comment

Jin next boyfriend will be ****ing her and holding the belts while doing it. that would be be some freaky **** and jin would be like "Yes!!!! You give me way better **** than Sugar Shane Mosley! you the champ!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post

Because the kids inherit it at a certain age and she has custody of them.

Who gives a crap about the belts anyways, they are trivial compared to all the other stuff Shane is giving up to Jin.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  Just dont get married, PERIOD. Things can seem all rosy for a while then things can get ugly. Tis what happens man. I dont know if I ever want to get married because of these reasons, you can get ****ed over horribly in the long run.

I get you man. You are preaching to the choir. I truly believe its cases like this that is the reason for less and less people getting married. I mean, look at Mosley, he just got f**ked in the azz and she didn't even have the decency to offer him lube.

Comment

some of these athletes really don't get it...some of these women,or i would even say most of them only look at the $$$...they dont like them....i can understan if you've been with your woman for years and met maybe in high shcool..thats different,but when your 40 and your girl is in her 20's,uhh,,wake up man...some one once said tiger woods looks like a dork and wondered if all those women would actually be with him if he were just a regular guy working at a regular job getting paid maybe 10 an hour...no way

Comment

Good for Jin.

Comment

Working...
                      X