Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    here's my unbiased approach:

i think pac/arum should just give in to whatever mayweather wants to make this fight happen. pac/arum needs to give up the $10 million/lb penalty. anything that would make this fight happen.

Its only the testing kid , the bull**** penalty was agreed to and was a non issue for Floyd he probably pissed himself laughing at Arums lame attempt to scare him off , the purse could be a snag because Floyds numbers are going to blow Manny away again , Floyd accepted 50/50 before when everybody said he wouldnt and on the figures he didnt have to but still did so I believe he will accept it again .

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      floyd agreed to the 10mil per lb over why would they give that up?
      why not? mayweather and his fans always bring it up as if it was based on nothing. why would you even demand it if it was based on nothing? floyd was caught cheating the scales in the marquez fight. why $10 million? because it's a huge fight. floyd would still earn 6 times as much. you don't demand $10 million/lb in a alexander vs bradley fight would you? it's ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Not really any new info, but still an entertaining read.

Im still waiting for something from the other camp though.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10315.html

DAMN.... Leonard Ellerbe just slipped a fat d!ck in Manny's little ass,

Comment

why not? mayweather and his fans always bring it up as if it was based on nothing. why would you even demand it if it was based on nothing? floyd was caught cheating the scales in the marquez fight. why $10 million? because it's a huge fight. floyd would still earn 6 times as much. you don't demand $10 million/lb in a alexander vs bradley fight would you? it's ******.

Its a huge fight your words ,,,, thats why the PEDS testing is needed , funny you dont see that kid , thats right there is lots you dont see , the 10 mill weight bull**** is nothing , a non issue , agreed to , Floyd has never not made 147 , Manny is not pulling a CW on him but I wouldnt be surprised if that was Arums next call ..

ITS ONLY THE TESTING !!

Comment

where were these concerns when they "claimed"they agreed to everything?

Comment

why not? Mayweather and his fans always bring it up as if it was based on nothing. Why would you even demand it if it was based on nothing? Floyd was caught cheating the scales in the marquez fight. Why $10 million? Because it's a huge fight. Floyd would still earn 6 times as much. You don't demand $10 million/lb in a alexander vs bradley fight would you? It's ******.

well if that was one of pacs demands in the contract and floyd agreed, why not just let it be???? Thats a wierd logic u have.... But anyways... Ive watched ur post and ur very good at diverting away from topics and semantics

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
                where were these concerns when they "claimed"they agreed to everything?
                lmao good question!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Its a huge fight your words ,,,, thats why the PEDS testing is needed , funny you dont see that kid , thats right there is lots you dont see , the 10 mill weight bull**** is nothing , a non issue , agreed to , Floyd has never not made 147 , Manny is not pulling a CW on him but I wouldnt be surprised if that was Arums next call ..

ITS ONLY THE TESTING !!
                  man, that's why i want that $10 million be given up, didn't you just read my previous post?

arum/pac needs to give whatever queen floyd wants just to make the fight happen.

see? i don't ride ****s as much as you guys do.

Comment

man, that's why i want that $10 million be given up, didn't you just read my previous post?

arum/pac needs to give whatever queen floyd wants just to make the fight happen.

see? i don't ride ****s as much as you guys do.

LMAO, you ride ****s... wow, cant believe you just said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      LMAO, you ride ****s... wow, cant believe you just said that.
                      you can't believe it because you think all fans are just like you guys who can't seem to give up anything as if it's a life and death matter.

you need a life dudes. not everything centers around these boxers.

i'm still hoping that arum/pac heed my call and give everything what queen mayweather wants. we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao. arum/pac need to at least call all of floyd's bluffs before moving on.

there. so much of ****riding.

Last edited by tomhawq; 07-14-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X