No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Damn, People still believing this fool. Yeah there were "No Negotiations" huh?
    be much better for floyd's credibility if he just put a muzzle on mr. Ellerbe.
    So you didnt read the words right ? only a dam fool denys truth when its staring them in the face , just to live their lie .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      So you didnt read the words right ? only a dam fool denys truth when its staring them in the face , just to live their lie .
      Nobody needs too read nothing coming out of any floyd jr. defenders mouth. You are mistaken Mr.. You are the fool.. The United States of America and the boxing aware citizens of this great nation, stand by in unison in the belief that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ducking Emanuel Pacquiao and scared to fight him.
      Last edited by Alibata; 07-15-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Nobody needs too read nothing coming out of any floyd jr. defenders mouth. You are mistaken Mr.. You are the fool.. The United States of America and the boxing aware citizens of this great nation, stand by in unison in the belief that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ducking Emanuel Pacquiao and scared to fight him.
        I wish I was as smart as you .

Comment

Nobody needs too read nothing coming out of any floyd jr. defenders mouth. You are mistaken Mr.. You are the fool.. The United States of America and the boxing aware citizens of this great nation, stand by in unison in the belief that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ducking Emanuel Pacquiao and scared to fight him. Only the crazed Floyd fans, aka *****s, act in defiance of Emanuel Pacqauiao's greatness. Evidenced by the current situation, they really don't have a clue. They speak but are not really heard. Heard but not taken seriously...
          ******* in damage control mode....

Comment

Damn, People still believing this fool. Yeah there were "No Negotiations" huh?
            be much better for floyd's credibility if he just put a muzzle on mr. Ellerbe.
            really??really??somehow u got out of this ellerbe was lying???really???lmfao..DAMN

Comment

• "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
                Does Floyd sponsor the refs personally? Does Floyd pay the judges? Does Floyd sponsor the Athletic commissions and pay them ? Now apply that to the USADA. Did he sponsor (invite) them into boxing? Does he pay them?. If Pac sponsored and payed the refs, judges, and athletic commission, should floyd be suspicious?

Comment

Does Floyd sponsor the refs personally? Does Floyd pay the judges? Does Floyd sponsor the Athletic commissions and pay them ? Now apply that to the USADA...
                  Maxwell Smart
                  How did you know that 99 , it was a self destruct tape "

Comment

• Originally posted by piano man View Post
                    pacfan stop embarrassing yourself .................
                    This guy embarrasses himself more than I do when I'M DRUNK. He's a pure natural at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Maxwell Smart
                      How did you know that 99 , it was a self destruct tape "
                      Answer it.. If Pac sponsored and payed the refs, judges, and athletic commission like floyd does the USADA does floyd have the right to be suspicious?

Comment

Working...
                      X