No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
    Ellerbe TKO Pac.

Comment

• Bump.........

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        Re-posting this for the benefit of Reloaded.

The topic of the discussion here is whether there is merit in Pac's camp's request to use another agency to manage the testing. Bringing up what happened in the last two+ years would only trigger another finger-pointing debate as to who is to blame.
        No, what brining up the past does is show a pattern. The road blocks and obsticals that were blamed on Floyd were really Bob & Team Manny.

The current situation has progressed beyond that. The debate is no longer about cut-offs. It might have taken this long, but that was because one side would not budge (except for one time, but, that too was subsequently withdrawn) and the other would only give an inch at a time.
        Wrong.. One side has stuck to the script, while the other keeps trying to re write it.

Now, it seems that the only obstacle is the choice of who will oversee the testing. One side says "let's stick to USADA". The other side says "No, the USADA is biased".
        Wrong!. One side says "Lets use what is best, the other side says "Lets let WADA decide" & WADA recomends the agency in which the event is held (USADA)

The post above shows that the USADA appears to be not without bias after all.
        Why is Bob worried about 2 clean fighters maybe popping dirty?

If you have any disagreements to the above post, then present it, but don't rehash past events that are no longer relevant to the current discussion and the current situation.
        It's all relevant, you'd just rather bury it causde it kills your argument.

Comment

• aaaaaaaammmmm you know aaaaaaaaaeeeee me very good man aaaaaaaaaeeee but usada no good aaaaaaaaaaaaaa me need other tests aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me very good man me sing song aaaaaaaaaeeeee mmmmmm bob arum make good fight aaaaaaaaaamm aaaaa fight at catch weight aaaaaaaaammmmmm go toe to toe with drained fighterrrr aaaaaaammmm me good fighter me very humble aaaaaaamammmmmm top rank make good fight aaaaaaaaammmmm me go tickle buboy aaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            clear as daylight you did not understand the posts involved...

[COLOR="Blue"]if mayweather will never fight pac,[/COLOR] why should pac "give everything what queen mayweather want"?

why stoop that low? and still get nothing?

so what upwards $50M are you talking about if indeed may will not fight pac?

and please, please, stop this name-calling

If you think Floyd doesnt want to fight Pac your a double jackass , pull you head out of your ass buddy you will read things are lot more clearly .

Comment

• Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              It's all relevant, you'd just rather bury it causde it kills your argument.
              And what exactly is my argument? You seem to have totally missed it.
              Go back and read post #74 then come back and refute those points.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                Here are some facts for those who maintain that the USADA is unbiased and will only implement WADA rules:

The USADA showed bias when they accepted Floyd's version of testing. They tested the Floyd/Shane fight from the start of training and stopped 18 days before the fight. That was a mere 6 weeks.
                The WADA rules from the Athlete Whereabouts Requirement states that the athlete must make a quarterly whereabouts filings within an 18 month (78 weeks) testing period in order for the testing to be efficient and accurate.
                It further states that; "It is recognized and accepted that (a) no advance notice Out-of-Competition Testing is at the core of effective Doping Control, and (b) without accurate information as to an athlete's whereabouts, such testing can be inefficient and often impossible."

Accepting a 6/8 weeks testing period provides a gaping loophole to cycle PEDS, the very thing that WADA wanted to close.

The USADA also made a pre-judgement on the issue when it made a statement saying that Floyd is a clean fighter.
                Here Cixthree, read it.

Comment

• LOL @ that ret@rd being debunked pages ago & now he's waving A white flag.....

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                  Last edited by americanbot; 07-15-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• well boys........whats new.

pac is still a fat head cheat/fraud & arum is still a pimple butt low life.....

all while pacfarts CRY & whine while attempting to cover up arums criminal tracks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

****ing ret@rds

WHAWAWAWAHAWHA!!!!!
                    Last edited by americanbot; 07-15-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Damn, People still believing this fool. Yeah there were "No Negotiations" huh?
                      be much better for floyd's credibility if he just put a muzzle on mr. Ellerbe.

Comment

Working...
                      X