Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most devastating KO you have ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotti v Joey Gamache, I thought Gotti might have killed him, BRUTAL combo. Gamache has brain damage from it.

Comment

For a top KO with quality fighters it has to be Sugar Ray Robinson-Gene Fullmer.

Also many of Roy Jones' KO's. And Tyson's KO's but their opponents were not of thr quality of Gene Fullmer.

The mosr brutal was Emil Griffith battering Benny Paret, who died after it. This was in my op the ref's fault, regardless of his excuse afterwards, that paret was known for amazing recoveries from batterings....which he actually was, but this was far too much.

Comment

To be at live it was Andrew Murray knocking out Micheal Covington on the undercard of Pazienza-Rosenblatt. It sounded like someone squeezed the trigger on a shot gun.

On tv or video.....this was just BRUTAL!

Comment

Of course this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
            It has to be, without a doubt, when Nate Campbell dropped his hands to taunt Robbie Peden....and paid the price.

Haha I never knew about that! Campbell must feel like an idiot.

Worst for me though is Jackson KO Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I was going to post this. So brutal it's almost comical.

Comment

This is old but very Brutal. Griffith was incensed at Benny Paret for constantly referring to him as a faggot and held nothing back at all. Paret died as a result of the onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  For a top KO with quality fighters it has to be Sugar Ray Robinson-Gene Fullmer.

Also many of Roy Jones' KO's. And Tyson's KO's but their opponents were not of thr quality of Gene Fullmer.

The mosr brutal was Emil Griffith battering Benny Paret, who died after it. This was in my op the ref's fault, regardless of his excuse afterwards, that paret was known for amazing recoveries from batterings....which he actually was, but this was far too much.
                  We are not talking about "brutality" as most of the posters seem to think, but the most "devastating". Again in my opinion, Robinson-Fullmer.

Fullmer was the reigning champ, was doing well, winning the round, surged forward to follow up and walked RIGHT SMACK into a beautiful left hook and went out like a light.

Fullmer was a tough, seasoned champion, and had never been KO'd., I don't think even on the canvas before.

Comment

Ike Williams - Beau Jack.

5:40
                    Last edited by NChristo; 07-13-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Julian Jackson's KO of Herol Graham:

his KO of Norris as well:

OUCH!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-13-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X