No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    I also want a better drug testing procedure but let the boxing commission to their job.
    That's the problem. The boxing commission isn't doing their jobs when it comes to PED's. Just ask all the fighters that beat the drug test system.

IMO, they don't want to pay USADA out of pocket for each fight that has OSDT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Nacho has to say Pac because thats who they are fighting next , its indirectly and subliminally hyping the JMM Pac fight ,,,, Pac fans are so dumb they cant read anything between the lines they can only see whats in their face but then again thats what kids do .
      You are a dumb *****. If Floyd beat JMM, and Pac can beat Floyd, then JMM is gonna get beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        That's the problem. The boxing commission isn't doing their jobs when it comes to PED's. Just ask all the fighters that beat the drug test system.

IMO, they don't want to pay USADA out of pocket for each fight that has OSDT.
        Boxing Commission >>>>>>>>>> *****s

So, you're telling me that you know more than the boxing commission?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          Boxing Commission >>>>>>>>>> *****s

So, you're telling me that you know more than the boxing commission?
          Someone handle my lite work. I'm done with this clown

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Someone handle my lite work. I'm done with this clown

Next...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              If Floyd wanted to box he would lose 12 rounds to 0.

If Floyd wanted to trade he would get KTFO like Hatton.

Pacquiao is superior to Floyd in every way. Speed, Power, Heart, Smarts, Footwork, Head movement, Chin, Hand speed, combinations, Angles, Stamina, Experience, etc.

Floyd isn't unbeatable. He got his ass handed to him 6 times in the amateurs and he lost in the Olympics to some dude no one has ever heard from since.
              Please keep dreaming. Not even Arum believes Manny wins that fight whether
              Floyd boxes OR if Floyd decides to brawl.

Arum knows whats'up. He's just not going to admit it.
              He would've thrown Manny in with Floyd a Looooooooooong time ago.

Ask Freddie. He's already saying Ortiz may reveal the blueprint to beating Floyd, but will likely go after Ortiz next.

Comment

• This is crazy! Someone has an opinion that Pac could beat Floyd and Floyd's fans are up in arms. Damn, is it so impossible that Floyd might actually lose?

They say it will be easy work but won't take the fight unless Pac does any and everything that Floyd wants. You want random blood testing Pac agrees but it has to be a certain agency to test them.WTF?! Do you guys really want this fight to happen?

Please nobody respond comparing WADA and USADA I don't give a ****, I just want the ***in fight to happen already so some of these ******s from both sides can leave this site and stop the BS threads. /rant

Comment

• Floyd has a great defense, he avoids all the fighter that have a good chance of beating him.

Margarito
                  Cotto
                  Williams
                  Pacquiao

I agree with Nacho that Pacquiao is too tough for Mayweather and will not only beat him but beat him up, but sadly because of Floyd not wanting to take the fight we will never this fight happen.

Comment

• Can't argue with Nacho on this one, we all know Floyd takes easy opponents, just look at Ortiz, the dude has already shown he gets knocked down easily and his heart is questionable, fits the floyd criteria to a tea.

Comment

• I still can't understand how some people let themselves get so emotional over this issue. Pacquiao is an ATG one of the best to ever lace them up. He d have a great chance at beating anyone anywhere close to 147. That's like being "insulted" that a football coach would pick tom bradey over payton manning. Both men are great, some people think floyds d will carry the day. Many see pac as far toas active for floyd. That's why its so important to make this fight happen. Anyone who is under the delusion that either man is light years above the other just isn't being honest or can't evaluate talent correctly. These are by far the two best fighters of our generation. Its no surprise that people are picking pac, just like its no surprise when someone pics floyd. They are both super natural talents, if u can't see that u don't know what ur watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X