Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    To my point:
    When it comes to fight real threats, Floyd will demand for drug test...make new rules and go on vacations.. those are facts.
    New rules are made every year. OSDT is a rule that should've been implemented a long time ago. Just take the test given by USADA and fight.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      New rules are made every year. OSDT is a rule that should've been implemented a long time ago. Just take the test given by USADA and fight.

/thread

Exactly moron, Gayweather timed it perfectly. The scared **** asked for OSDT during the negotiation of a mega fight with a midget.

Fooker is scared! I rest my case...

Comment

Scared of Manny Pacquiao? No

Scared of Manny Pacquiao on steroids? HELL YA!
        bu bu but Pacquiao on steroid is a easy fight/money for Gayweather, right?

Comment

/thread
          And I strongly agree with that.... but why now ?? Cuz you're facing a real real threat and need an excuse ??

And what about using Xylocaine ?? Wach this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
            bu bu but Pacquiao on steroid is a easy fight/money for Gayweather, right?
            No one said Pac on steroids was an easy fight except Mayweather Sr. We all know a roided pac is not easy. Now a clean pac on the other hand.... Well that's another story

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              And I strongly agree with that.... but why now ?? Cuz you're facing a real real threat and need an excuse ??

And what about using Xylocaine ?? Wach this:

Steroids > Xylocaine

Xylocaine is not illegal. Steroids are. Stop, just stop. You're making yourself look like a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                Exactly moron, Gayweather timed it perfectly. The scared **** asked for OSDT during the negotiation of a mega fight with a midget.

Fooker is scared! I rest my case...
                You guys give Floyd's intelligence a lot more credit than what it really is.

Asking for a drug test is not being brilliant and ruining one of the biggest fights in boxing history as you guys have put it.

If Floyd asks if he can wear red trunks on fight night with Pac, you guys would say he's trying to avoid the fight because pac hates red. Just stop.

Comment

No one said Pac on steroids was an easy fight except Mayweather Sr. We all know a roided pac is not easy. Now a clean pac on the other hand.... Well that's another story
                  There's a video out there of Pacquiao making a statement that he's willing to take OST. I hope this fight happens with OSDT as the last demand I'm gonna hear from Fraud.

Comment

• El Mamba Negro: Nacho don't know sh.it about boxeo.

Comment

You guys give Floyd's intelligence a lot more credit than what it really is.

Asking for a drug test is not being brilliant and ruining one of the biggest fights in boxing history as you guys have put it.

If Floyd asks if he can wear red trunks on fight night with Pac, you guys would say he's trying to avoid the fight because pac hates red. Just stop.
                      oopppps don't get emotional on me ***** but I advice you think about what I posted.

I also want a better drug testing procedure but let the boxing commission to their job.
                      Last edited by Vegan101; 07-12-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X