Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Could Get Title Shot at Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol someone always has to bring up Pac even if were talking about another fighter. Gesta hasnt fought anyone so how can people say hes going to dominate Vazquez a very skilled boxer with a tricky style. This is just going to be Vazquez-Zappavigna 2 and Zappa hits harder than Mercito so I dont see anything this flip can do to discourage Vazquez.

Pac beat Barrera but he also lost to Morales people forget that one. He had close fights with Marquez which i believe was 1-1 a piece but you got ****ty judges in this sport. De La Hoya was a shell of himself Diaz is no hero and Margarito was a hand picked opponenet by Arum. Morales 2/3 and Barrera 1 and 2 were his best wins against a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Dirty flip.... ALL your so called next TOP PINOY fighters have been getting exposed. Melligen was supposed to be the next great thing... look what happened HERE... and the SAME is going to happen when this big headed phuck [GESTA] tries to get at Rios or Vazquez.

I can't wait... WAR RIOS/VAZQUEZ

He'll retire like Bautista....lulz.
      You're a racist and disgrace for a Mexican. Why are you insulting somebody's race, just because he come from another country?
      Melligen - who the **** is he, "supposed to be the next great thing..." says who - You!!! Bwa ha ha ha.
      Stop posting moronic comment and just state facts.

Comment

Originally posted by pexman View Post
        You're a racist and disgrace for a Mexican. Why are you insulting somebody's race, just because he come from another country?
        Melligen - who the **** is he, "supposed to be the next great thing..." says who - You!!! Bwa ha ha ha.
        Stop posting moronic comment and just state facts.
        it's not even about race gesta has proved nothing to beat a top LW ask anyone who is not biased and non plip who would win Right now between Vasquez and gesta 99.9 will say vasquez wins

Comment

Gesta needs better opposition. Katsidis should be a good match and measurement for an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
            it's not even about race gesta has proved nothing to beat a top LW ask anyone who is not biased and non plip who would win Right now between Vasquez and gesta 99.9 will say vasquez wins
            Hey Principe, that comment was for Capo Loko. Read his comments. He's a racist.

Comment

Wow their thinking about putting mercito against vazquez they must be joking cause vazquez eats power punchers and pressure fighters for breakfeast.vazquez is an elite at 135 no one at 135 beats vazquez not bam bam,mercito,antillon,not soto people need to see vazquez fights cause the man is underrated as hell.

Comment

I'm not sure if he's ready for Vazquez! Vazquez may have an ugly style but he is very tricky. I also see Vazquez dancing circles around Gesta.

I second: BIG MISTAKE!!!

Comment

cant wait to see that sneaky ass vazquez uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    I'm not sure if he's ready for Vazquez! Vazquez may have an ugly style but he is very tricky. I also see Vazquez dancing circles around Gesta.

I second: BIG MISTAKE!!!
                    Dude no one at 135 is ready for vazquez I bet all my points that no one at 135 beats vazquez to slick,too much skill,to awkward and doest gas out

Comment

besides him getting outboxed by vasquez, he hasn't done anything to deserve a shot at vasquez or any top lightweight for that matter. if he wants a shot at vasquez he should fight prescott, someone who vasquez beat already.

Comment

Working...
                      X