No announcement yet.

WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
    This vato just came through and crushed all the buildings.

Excellent work that further goes to show why Floyd should leave the commissioning, to the commissions. Them doing their job for 40 of his fights never bothered him. He collected 5 divisional titles under their guidelines, and now suddenly, they're not worth fighting under?

Bravo Prince.
    lol at this endorsement

you're just as bad as he is nephew

you guys write novels and say nothing and use high school arguments

you the same guy that said, "if usada does the testing, there should be judges from the phillipines..." or something that like

smack yourself, son

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), founded in 2000, is the national anti-doping organization (NADO) in the United States. The U.S. Congress has recognized USADA as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States."[1]

What else is there? Show me where USADA has jurisdiction in PROFESSIONAL BOXING.
      What am I missing here?
      A brain, Floyd asked Manny to go though random testing for the fight Manny said no so NO fight. You can argue about authority all you want but if you pop for a test you get banned USADA or NSAC testing because they would just submit the results to boxing commissions. Keep making stuff up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        A brain, Floyd asked Manny to go though random testing for the fight Manny said no so NO fight. You can argue about authority all you want but if you pop for a test you get banned USADA or NSAC testing because they would just submit the results to boxing commissions. Keep making stuff up though.
        under the agreement of the testing by usada (which includes the OK from NSAC), fighters would be penalized something like this

"This is our program. They're held to the same standard that all Olympic athletes around the world are being held to, which is the WADA code standard, so as I mentioned previously, they're in our competition testing pool, they're providing us their whereabouts, they're subject to the same list of prohibited substances that the World Anti-Doping Agency propagates."

"The sanctions are WADA code sanctions, so there's a 2-year penalty/suspension that will be put in place and disqualification in advance of this fight if a boxer tests positive."

Comment

Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
          under the agreement of the testing by usada (which includes the OK from NSAC), fighters would be penalized something like this

"This is our program. They're held to the same standard that all Olympic athletes around the world are being held to, which is the WADA code standard, so as I mentioned previously, they're in our competition testing pool, they're providing us their whereabouts, they're subject to the same list of prohibited substances that the World Anti-Doping Agency propagates."

"The sanctions are WADA code sanctions, so there's a 2-year penalty/suspension that will be put in place and disqualification in advance of this fight if a boxer tests positive."
          SUCCESS!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
              are you serious, son?

you are clearly missing that USADA CAN do the testing per CONTRACT although they don't have jurisdiction in or over boxing.

which is clearly what they have done with may versus shane last year.

they (usada) were ALLOWED to do it BECAUSE the NSAC ALLOWED them to.

"his testing is conducted under agreements with the relevant testing authority,"

Who is the relevant testing authority in NEVADA?

you guessed it. therefore, usada and nsac came to an agreement to do the testing for may-mos and now may-ortiz.

Now i ask you this, what if Manny chose to do his entire training schedule solely inside Philippine territory, USADA won't have any authority over him, it would be the PSC's job to oversee the drug tests and they are under WADA and NADO's rules and regulations... What will be your take on this as a *****, and what will be Floyd's reaction?? Will Floyd still insist on USADA to do the tests on Manny when clearly they don't have the authority???!!!

Comment

Too long, didn't read.
                the issue is making a fight with pbf!
                You should at least skim it, I mean you DID start the thread right? I took the time to address your bull****, but I guess I should've just posted a U MAD pic. Seems like the only thing your limited brain can process.

at you thinking USADA or WADA can ban Pro fighters for even a day...

Kizer: I don't know if it's either. That was a private deal they had with USADA and it didn't have anything to do with us. As long as it didn't interfere with our drug testing, and it didn't. There's no pro or con on that. The important thing was to make sure that it didn't interfere with our drug testing, and it didn't.

Both guys passed our drug testing requirements. Fighters have their right to do more testing, and as long as it doesn't interfere with the commissions, more power to them. Whether or not other fighters want to do it or should do it or don't want to do it, it up to the fighters.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/06/07/ke...-drug-testing/

Only thing they can ban fighter from for 2 years is Olympic Competition

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  You should at least skim it, I mean you DID start the thread right? I took the time to address your bull****, but I guess I should've just posted a U MAD pic. Seems like the only thing your limited brain can process.

at you thinking USADA or WADA can ban Pro fighters for even a day...

Kizer: I don't know if it's either. That was a private deal they had with USADA and it didn't have anything to do with us. As long as it didn't interfere with our drug testing, and it didn't. There's no pro or con on that. The important thing was to make sure that it didn't interfere with our drug testing, and it didn't.

Both guys passed our drug testing requirements. Fighters have their right to do more testing, and as long as it doesn't interfere with the commissions, more power to them. Whether or not other fighters want to do it or should do it or don't want to do it, it up to the fighters.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/06/07/ke...-drug-testing/

Only thing they can ban fighter from for 2 years is Olympic Competition
                  According to who AOLnews lol hahhahahahah great source!

NSAC not WADA certified!
                  But using your source the commission doesn't use WADA protocols lol! Not WADA certified equals irrelevant and not the best testing. lulz

"Unfortunately, Travis told us that 'Our hands our kind of tied by WADA. We have to follow what WADA says or we'd lose their acreditation.' With the Nevada Commission, we don't have to worry about that.

If we think that there's a better way to do it, we're not hamstrung by WADA. However, I think that there is a lot that we can learn from WADA and USADA. We have a more limited situation because of our budget.

But they have been very helpful, and that's what this meeting is for, to examine ways that we can perhaps improve our drug testing protocol. At the end of the day, no one knows everything. So we want to hear some of the things from the experts.

It's interesting to hear some of the different tricks people play, be it from blood doping to EPO or other things as well. It's good to hear sort of the war stories from the guys in the field."
                  Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 07-10-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    to make it short,
                    because the french ADA complained to wada that uci was doing something ****ty/irregular. so they brought in WADA to inspect.
                    but this is something completely different. boxing has no UCI to begin with.
                    So they were not following "WADA rules", shock horror for calling in WADA to over see it. Do you not get the point there?

Comment

According to who AOLnews lol hahhahahahah great source!
                      Ok, how about according to the same exact article nephew got his quotes from...

"They just can't do something against our rules. So with the Mayweather-Mosley fight, we will still do our normal urine testing, that's not going to change at all," said Kizer. "We have the sole jurisdiction over the event. Now if they want to do a private contractual deal with USADA or anyone else for that matter, they're free to do as long as it doesn't conflict with our rules and regulations, and this does not."

AKA USADA can talk all they want, but they have no power, authority, or jurisdiction over Professional Boxers.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/19/us...blood-testing/

Ooops, it was aol news too :shrugs shoulders:

Now would be a good time to close this thread, ****ing massacre in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X