No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Take The Tests, Not With USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    There is no such thing as a neutral drug testing organization you dumbfucks. It doesn't matter if it is american based or not. They are still testing for drugs. You stupid mothafuckers, talking about neutral organizations. Dumb pieces of shyt.

if Floyd is okay with another organization doing it, then whatever. if not, then pacjuice needs to go along with it if he wants to fight.
    exactly man this whole thing is stupid I mean what do they think would happen USADA would turn in a false positive test on Manny? or take more blood from Pacquiao

you guys do know that a criminal offense right

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      OK.. So now you have three organizations who have NEVER run a testing regimen performing the tests.

You realize that neither NSAC, nor WADA, nor IOC have EVER run a testing program.... right?

USADA can't "punish" a boxer. You're right. But you can write any clause you want into the contract. the way that Mayweather and Mosley did. If someone tested positive, the fight would be canceled. And the results would be publicized.

they don't understand that stuff. they think there is a such thing as "biased" testing. because floyd hired them they will make floyd positive and pacquiao not. do you see how stupid that shyt sounds?

Comment

from gil
        Possible alibis of Floyd Jr. if in case he dodge Pacquiao again?
        Excuses will range from the mundane to out of this world whimsical reasons:
        1) I'll fight him if the drug testing will be administered by the USADA.
        2) I don't fight boxers who accuses me in court.
        3) I'll fight him for $500M. I will fight Pacquiao if he agrees to 90/10 pot ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          There is no such thing as a neutral drug testing organization you dumbfucks. It doesn't matter if it is american based or not. They are still testing for drugs. You stupid mothafuckers, talking about neutral organizations. Dumb pieces of shyt.

if Floyd is okay with another organization doing it, then whatever. if not, then pacjuice needs to go along with it if he wants to fight.
          Who is paying for this testing again?

Comment

This was never about testing with Manny. It was always about who calls the shots. Manny never wanted to agree to something that makes it look like Floyd controlled everything.

Comment

The thing is if we couldnt trust Nevada to step in and make a ruling before why trust them now? I smell a rat. Isnt Nevada in Arum's pocket? Of course they are. I say USADA or nothing unless they come up with a neutral organization.

Comment

Again the test can be done by another organisation, but asking the WADA to do testing is just reaching, because the WADA is the body that governs all testing organisation.. this isnt a national thing, if arum feel so much insecure he can ask the UKADA to oversee the testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                  Do you think Manny has the right to request a third party testing agency or not?

Not one hired by Floyd and that has only done Floyd fights, but an agency that has no ties to either fighter.

Is that a fair request by Pac?
                  that's fair for both side....no doubt....no su****ious

Comment

this is a publicity stunt by arum to take some of the pressure off manroid.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                      Who is paying for this testing again?
                      Floyd.

Doesn't mean shyt though because he isn't doing the testing. He isn't in the lab looking at results. He gives the organization the money to run their tests on both fighters and that's it. It is called funding. Just because he funds something doesn't mean he is going to get any different treatment.

Do you know how sizzle **** you look because you think a valid drug testing agency is going to create false positives?

You need to start thinking for yourself. Even if you did, you would still probably agree with whatever comes from arum and/or pacquiao's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X