Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Take The Tests, Not With USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Floyd won the mini war, he got what he wanted, the organisation which deals with cricket dope testing or say football (soccer) is all that is needed to make this fight happen

Comment

Yeah, so now the United States Anti Doping Agency is on FMJ's payroll? It doesn't get anymore neutral than USADA. Take the damn test Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
        Yeah, so now the United States Anti Doping Agency is on FMJ's payroll? It doesn't get anymore neutral than USADA. Take the damn test Pac.
        what the hell is wrong with you? he has agreed to random unlimited tests, just get another pro sport organisation to do it, you *****s will do anything not to make this fight happen

Comment

[QUOTE=ThePrince;10812228]

Or he'll just go on vacation again and use trials, taxes, 60 days since his last fight as an excuse.

Judging by History which do you think is more likely to happen?

Write Arum and ask him.

But why would it be a problem now? That's the question you should be asking yourself.[/
          QUOTE]

It's not a problem. However, this is annoying because Arum could've said this 2 years ago and the fight could've been made.

Comment

Re-posting this here. I mean freaking Casey Anthony gets away with murder in America. Right now America is the last country that deserves trusting. God bless America but not how things are ran in that country.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink
            Because they can be paid off to make Manny look like he is cheating when he is not. Someones looking to pay someone off to make a certain fighter look bad even when they're not cheating.

I trust USADA as much as I trust the USA government. I trust the USADA as much as I do with crooked jurors.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Or he'll just go on vacation again and use trials, taxes, 60 days since his last fight as an excuse.

Judging by History which do you think is more likely to happen?

Write Arum and ask him.

But why would it be a problem now? That's the question you should be asking yourself.
              Who says its a problem. Mayweather has been asking for Random osdt, Arum has finally publicly said they will submit, your just hoping Floyd goes on vaca

Comment

i think it's just a pride thing for Pac camp. they know floyd would stand on his demand of random urine and blood testing so to make sure that Pac's pride is still intact, he demanded for another company.

By doing so, he can say that he didn't gave in to all of Floyd's demand.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  lol and i thought manny and arum agreed to floyds testing demand.Now
                  they dont want usada to do the testing lmao.
                  hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    i think it's just a pride thing for Pac camp. they know floyd would stand on his demand of random urine and blood testing so to make sure that Pac's pride is still intact, he demanded for another company.

By doing so, he can say that he didn't gave in to all of Floyd's demand.
                    Pacquiao has lost his mind if he feels like that. Does he think he's a God or something?

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      making a request out of the request is just stupid at this point, you know what mayweather wants to do, you know who he has used for two fights in a row, you cant have it all on your terms, especially changing organizations.

this is not likely to produce a fight at all.
                      Random drug testing was a part of Mannys terms?

Since when?

Comment

Working...
                      X