No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Take The Tests, Not With USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Alibata. Why did Arum just throw another wrinkle in the negotiations? Does he think that USADA will illegally try to create a fals positive on Pacquiap?

Its good enough for Mayweather, Ortiz, Mosley and the countless of other fighters who said they do it against Floyd but its not good enough for Pac?
    I don't know,, but with me,, and this I swear is a very honest opinion.. I would be paranoid of using USADA knowing that they are sponsored by the person vehemently accusing me of PEDs.. Who is to say that nothing illegal could take place.. USADA wants to prove they are effective and necessary for boxing, Floyd wants to prove his accusations had merit.. I would be paranoid. What more then the biggest fight in which this is a big issue to make a point.
    Last edited by Alibata; 07-09-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      because the fight is in the US
      With an international boxer.

So again, why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters leading up to testing that isn't required by any commission?

Lets not forget, Manny doesn't even have to take this extra testing. Hes willing to do so to get the fight done so long as everything is fair.

So, what is so fair about Floyd controlling everything again?

Lets not forget, Floyd accused Manny of cheating, and now wants to control who takes his tests?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        The thing is if we couldnt trust Nevada to step in and make a ruling before why trust them now? I smell a rat. Isnt Nevada in Arum's pocket? Of course they are. I say USADA or nothing unless they come up with a neutral organization.
        The same nevada boxing organisation that voted against stringent drug testing, because their expert doctors were scared boxer would get injured from re-used needles...but then how do they draw blood from all boxers when performing health test like hepititis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
          With an international boxer.

So again, why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters leading up to testing that isn't required by any commission?

Lets not forget, Manny doesn't even have to take this extra testing. Hes willing to do so to get the fight done so long as everything is fair.

So, what is so fair about Floyd controlling everything again?

Lets not forget, Floyd accused Manny of cheating, and now wants to control who takes his tests?
          i guess there should be a neutral ref and neutral judges too?

Comment

• Sad day for *****s.. No more excuses lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              i guess there should be a neutral ref and neutral judges too?
              No they should be biased and sponsored by one of the fighters to judge and ref.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                Sad day for *****s.. No more excuses lol
                They have had no excuses.. They know this is the last straw.. Floyd's name is mud if he refuses this.

Comment

• How many fuking excuses can one camp produce?

WTF?

Comment

• Who does the testing for the Olympics in the USA?

Comment

• the hell with you all *****s, floyd is the man. if i was him i will request for 70 percent share just to avoid the fight...it goes to show i have more reasons under my bag, haters......

Comment

Working...
                      X