Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Brandon Rios 135-Pounds, Urbano Antillon 134.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rootin for antillion but i think rios is too strong for him.....it think rios pressure is way more effective than antilllions......too young, too strong...id like to be proven wrong btw....

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
      Get out of the picture and have some humility you shameless fame whore Mike Lee. You couldn't last a minute with any of those guys in the ring. Go back to Notre Dame and win another fraternity championship, *****. Bob Arum needs his head examined for promoting this fruit. It is an insult to all real fighters who put their time in and pay their dues...So what he transferred to Notre Dame from Missouri State and has a degree in finance? What does that have to with boxing? Lee is the phoniest poser I have seen in a long time...

I hate Notre Dame too.

I like Zbikowski though.

I saw Mike Lee fight in Chicago and I thought I was at a firing Irish football game or something.

I saw Zibby and it seemed like there were more hardcore fans there.

Comment

Doesn't matter what the wanna be tough guy Brandon Rios does. He needs to get in the ring with Victor Ortiz and get his @ss whooped. Rios needs to do some sit ups. No ****

Comment

Working...
        X