Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'ma Fan, but what the **** is wrong with Paul Williams??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams is just a guy that tries to get by on NATURAL ABILITY IMO!

He is blessed with excellent stamina so he can maintain a high workrate for 12 Rounds, but with that Workrate, he LEAVES himself open A LOT and he gets wild, his footwork is EXTREMELY CLUMSY as seen against Cintron, they guy is stumbling and Falling all over the damn ring, he uses no head movement defensively and he has NO CONSISTENT DEFENSE

but he is a tough dude and he always come to fight and he is not afraid to bang, that style is entertaining but fighters with his style won't last long, that is why he is already talking about "Two More Fights Then He Will Retire" because even he knows that a fighter his style will not last long which is kinda sad but unfortunately it is TRUE

If Williams comes out wild again...LARA WILL KNOCK HIM OUT WITH A COUNTER LEFT HAND, Cuban fans are always Technically Sound fighters and most of them are very good counter punchers, so Lara will Make Williams pay for his mistakes, if Williams comes out fighting at a distance and Jab the hell out of Lara and shows better defense and better head movement then I think he can get the UD...but I am leaning towards Lara by KO just because Williams is a hard headed fighter, he just goes out and do what ever and never really listens to his trainer
    Last edited by sicko; 07-07-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      His trainer also said they spend 90% of training on condition because the technical side of boxing isnt important.....
      LOL wow...that's pretty sad.

Comment

Comment

Amazing he has gotten this far in boxing thinking that way, sometimes heart and conditioning is enough I guess. He is still very fun to watch in any case.

Comment

Hes getting by on sheer balls right now. And hes knows the difference he was just saying his gameplan is pretty much the same no mater what.

Theres a reason he was sparring with Collazo and Quintana for Martinez the kid isnt stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              His trainer also said they spend 90% of training on condition because the technical side of boxing isnt important.....

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Ain't nothing wrong with that. Didn't you see the master Floyd Mayweather Sr. ( best trainer of all time, not this time, not that time, but of all time ) training Hatton for a right handed fighter in Manny Pacquiao LOL.
                This isn't even a Pac thread, Stan. Wake up.

Comment

smh at this *****

Comment

it aint his fault, its his dumb ass trainers fault. he really let his charge down. i hope he sees that. hes the trainer, hes supposed to know better. its a damn shame.

Comment

hows it not his fault?

duke said he dont know the difference between a southpaw and a orthodox fighter and he stayed with his trainer

he should have changed the day he lost to quintana then he'd still be p4p today

Comment

Working...
                      X