Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Ricky Hatton go into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not? I say yes

Comment

I'm trying to find a reason to say yes but I can't. As much as I like the guy, it's still a no.

Comment

Judging from the poll result, it seems most people consider him deserving of being in the HOF.

Comment

Yes. Both he and Tszyu deserve to be in there IMO and it's nothing whatsoever to do with popularity.

Comment

If Sly Stallone can get in there, I dont see why hatton can't, maybe not first ballot, but eventually he will be...

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              i say no, just cause he failed so miserably in his two biggest steps up.
              you gotta say yes, because sylvester stallone is in the hof......

How can you deny ricky after that ****???

Comment

Yes, why the hell not?

Comment

Celebrites being in the HOF and Boxers being in the HOF are two entirely different catergories.

So can we please stop saying; 'If sly can, then Ricky can!!'

Fact of the matter is there are plenty of fighters who should, and will probably never be inducted into the HOF who are more deserving to be so than Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Celebrites being in the HOF and Boxers being in the HOF are two entirely different catergories.

So can we please stop saying; 'If sly can, then Ricky can!!'

Fact of the matter is there are plenty of fighters who should, and will probably never be inducted into the HOF who are more deserving to be so than Ricky Hatton.
                    I won't be surprised if he gets in though.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                      I won't be surprised if he gets in though.
                      Nor will I.

As I said earlier in this thread I wouldn't be suprised if Hatton got in. Considering his quite large impact on British Boxing he had and huge following.

But, I don't think he did close to enough to be considered a HOF'er compared to many people who should be and probably never will be.

The same can be said for a few fighters who are in the HOF already so like you said I wouldn't be suprised either.

Comment

Working...
                      X