No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton - Reflecting Back on His Top Five Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton's top five fights-
    1.Cocaine addition -2.Alcohol addiction-3.ugliness-4.elf like stature-5.tendency to sleep in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
      Hatton's top five fights-
      1.Cocaine addition -2.Alcohol addiction-3.ugliness-4.elf like stature-5.tendency to sleep in the ring
      and he still won 4 major world titles in 2 divisions. how many have you won?

Comment

Hatton was a very entertaining fight to watch. I am gonna miss his style.

Comment

Well what can I Say About Ricky The Hitmen Hatton I like the way he fought he beat some pretty good fighters in his day. He not only had brits going crazy but the people in the states to he lost to the best p4p fighters in the world made a lot of money doing it he had alot of fans . And their can only be oooooooone Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Hatton made a name for himself became a champ and ruled a division for a time, he is a true fighter and i wish he'd fight 2-3 more fights.....

Comment

Definitely not a hall-of-fame resume, but why does it have to be? Ricky was a rough and tough brawler that people could relate to and supported. He was never some master boxer and never pretended to be.

Also, I'd say Malignaggi was a better win than any of those outside of Tszyu, because he a was a world-titlist in his prime.

Comment

Working...
              X