Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
    This guy's record is severely padded.

Definitely not Hall Of Fame worthy.
    They don't like Hatton because he is white, the same applies to Wlad and Vitali, Froch, Calzaghe, Marciano, Dempsey, etc.

In fact if you think about it almost all of the white fighters get no respect at all.

Comment

my greatest hatton memory
      again watching that pint sized midget white little elf hatton stretched out cold sleeping in the middle of the ring was priceless. Just an average tiny wee guy over matched and under skilled. They could have counted to 10,000 against Paq.

Comment

GREAT FIGHTER MY ALL TIME FAV
        HATERS ALWAYS HATE ON THE GREATS

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
          They don't like Hatton because he is white, the same applies to Wlad and Vitali, Froch, Calzaghe, Marciano, Dempsey, etc.

In fact if you think about it almost all of the white fighters get no respect at all.

If that is true, its messed up. I love Hatton, and I think pacman was on that juice when he knocked him out, but anyway. For real I got my love for Froch though. Its just something about him that I like. You could tell he is a real dude. And he talks hella siht. But dont forget Hatton whooped Malignaggi's butt too.

Comment

Ricky Hatton should be proud of his career and retirement!! Unlike David Haye.....who is a disgrace and an utter embarrassment to British boxing fans!!

Comment

congrats on a great career...
              ya beat my fav fighter at 140 kostya tszyu but i loved that rough and ready style and the action it provided.
              once again you will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by riffbox View Post
                If that is true, its messed up. I love Hatton, and I think pacman was on that juice when he knocked him out, but anyway. For real I got my love for Froch though. Its just something about him that I like. You could tell he is a real dude. And he talks hella siht. But dont forget Hatton whooped Malignaggi's butt too.
                Hatton got knocked out becuz he didn't see that punch coming. Not becuz PAC was on some "juice". If so, Sergio Martinez was on the juice too when he KO Williams.

Anyway, Hattin lost only to the two best P4P boxers. He got my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post

I'm black and I liked Ricky Hatton, but his record doesn't consist of a murders row of fighters on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
                    This guy's record is severely padded.

Definitely not Hall Of Fame worthy.
                    He's a damn sight more worthy than Barry McGuigan.

End of Discussion.

Comment

Severely overhyped, padded record, good career not great, involve in some exciting fights early on in his career but then adopt the dreadful maul, hold and cling/hugging style that made watching him an eye sore. The only great thing about him was the fanbase that he was able to command other than that mediocre fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X