No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali is Interested in Knocking Haye Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Haye's not interested because he knows he'd get knocked out.
    haye never wanted to fight vitali anyway. he used his oct retirement date as an excuse, because he knew vitali isn't going to let polish fans down by pulling out of adamek fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      haye never wanted to fight vitali anyway. he used his oct retirement date as an excuse, because he knew vitali isn't going to let polish fans down by pulling out of adamek fight.
      Posters like you only see and hear what they want to. Haye has been talking about retiring before he is 31 since his Cruiser weight days. He even outlined the whole plan in the post fight interview after beating Enzo Mac.

It isnt like he is just springing this retirement idea on everyone so he can avoid a fight with Vitali. You my friend are a clown.

Comment

Wasnt that what the chinny sister was supposed to do in the 12th? I say haye should give him another chance, not him give haye another chance.
        Every time the **** felt hayes power he either held him like the girl he is or jab jab and push him to the floor!
        Pushing a smaller fighter to the floor i ask you! Cuh...cuh..
        As a haye fan though, i would agree that the harder ask has always been the sister who got stopped by our very own lennox lewis.
        He has punch resistance where as the other sister dont.
        Two things were evident last saturday night.
        Haye can take heavyweight punches and the sister is scared to.
        Fact.
        Now, in the famous words of alan ford(aka brick top)................
        F.u.c.k.off.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          Wasnt that what the chinny sister was supposed to do in the 12th? I say haye should give him another chance, not him give haye another chance.
          Every time the **** felt hayes power he either held him like the girl he is or jab jab and push him to the floor!
          Pushing a smaller fighter to the floor i ask you! Cuh...cuh..
          As a haye fan though, i would agree that the harder ask has always been the sister who got stopped by our very own lennox lewis.
          He has punch resistance where as the other sister dont.
          Two things were evident last saturday night.
          Haye can take heavyweight punches and the sister is scared to.
          Fact.
          Now, in the famous words of alan ford(aka brick top)................
          F.u.c.k.off.

I feel sorry for you if you actually believe that.

Comment

he says that but haye has to have 2 fights first

Comment

I think Vitali's style is better suited to Haye more so than Wvlad who doesnt give you any opportunity to counter.

Haye is all about speed and reflexes so he needs an opponent to bring it so he can capitalise. Wvlad was pulling back his punches before he he fully extended them so he was never going to over commit and make a mistake. Everytime David did launch an attack he just stepped out of range. Hayes tactics were effectivley reliant on a big cautious man making a mistake and Wvlad is too smart for that and he is more athletic than Vitali.

The older bro though has slower legs, slower reflexes and gives you more opportunities to counter. He will commit to his punches unlike Wvlad and he will engage instead of backing off so Haye would find it easier to get his shots off. Vitali doesnt wait for you to lead like Wvlad, He forces the issue so I think David would have a much better chance of exposing that style, using his speed and reflexes to outpoint Vitali. Whether he can do this is debatable but I think he has more chance with that strategy against the older brother than he has against the younger, quicker and more negative brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Posters like you only see and hear what they want to. Haye has been talking about retiring before he is 31 since his Cruiser weight days. He even outlined the whole plan in the post fight interview after beating Enzo Mac.

It isnt like he is just springing this retirement idea on everyone so he can avoid a fight with Vitali. You my friend are a clown.
                it would seem that haye pulls his retirement ideas out when he deems them necessary to be told. but
                otherwise your post makes a lot of sense. you,my friend,are a genius.

Comment

People who say Klitschko pushed Haye to the floor please watch the fight again. Haye was going to the floor as soon as he felt Wlads arms. There was barely any downward pressure and Haye was going to the canvas.
                  Also Wlad didn't push him to the 8 count in the 10th. Watch it again! Haye t, jumped in, missed with a shot and made his own way to the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                    I think Vitali's style is better suited to Haye more so than Wvlad who doesnt give you any opportunity to counter.

Haye is all about speed and reflexes so he needs an opponent to bring it so he can capitalise. Wvlad was pulling back his punches before he he fully extended them so he was never going to over commit and make a mistake. Everytime David did launch an attack he just stepped out of range. Hayes tactics were effectivley reliant on a big cautious man making a mistake and Wvlad is too smart for that and he is more athletic than Vitali.

The older bro though has slower legs, slower reflexes and gives you more opportunities to counter. He will commit to his punches unlike Wvlad and he will engage instead of backing off so Haye would find it easier to get his shots off. Vitali doesnt wait for you to lead like Wvlad, He forces the issue so I think David would have a much better chance of exposing that style, using his speed and reflexes to outpoint Vitali. Whether he can do this is debatable but I think he has more chance with that strategy against the older brother than he has against the younger, quicker and more negative brother.
                    Exactly this!

Haye should fight arreola first before a vitali fight,to get rep back,to fight a pressure fighter who goes for it like vitali does.

haye can counter vitali all night long,he just needs to not overextend himself and not get caught backing off being off balance.

He doesnt have to change his style so much for this fight,just be busier,jab,straight combinations thrown and landed regularly.

he might not KO vitali,but could stop him on cuts or take him to points decision,but haye needs it not in Germany,get it in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Vitali is going to give Haye the Chris Arreola treatment its not going to be pretty
                      man thats worse than a knockout...brutal.

Comment

Working...
                      X