Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali is Interested in Knocking Haye Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as Haye is agressive he has a decent chance of out pointing Vitali. He is slower on his feet defensively than his brother and the jab isnt anywhere near as good. The problem is Vitali is an animal, he wont coast like Wlad did.

Comment

haye couldn't beat a klit in a million years ..vitali shouldnt give him the opportunity to get richer.

Comment

Vitali is going to give Haye the Chris Arreola treatment its not going to be pretty

Comment

Much harder fight. Vitali is a much more fearsome opponent. Even with speed and age against him I think he'd really enjoy taking Haye to a very dark place.

Comment

Haye has to take this fight. It is a shot at the world title.

Comment

this fight is useless imo, considering haye lost to the brother, i doubt anyone would care or be excited about this fight. he's going to get killed by vitali if they fight
              Last edited by chiguy91; 07-07-2011, 02:48 AM.

Comment

If anything this will be harder than fighting Wladimir!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  As long as Haye is agressive he has a decent chance of out pointing Vitali. He is slower on his feet defensively than his brother and the jab isnt anywhere near as good. The problem is Vitali is an animal, he wont coast like Wlad did.
                  Hahaha, exactly. To my mind it would be a bad fight for Haye to take. Vitali will not only NOT coast, he will look to monster Haye. He'll eat any so called "power" shots from the mouthy Brit too. Pain & mauling for Haye IMO.

Comment

Haye's not interested because he knows he'd get knocked out.

Comment

"I have no beef with Vitali. Wlad or I retire." - Haye

Comment

Working...
                      X