No announcement yet.

Wlad Mocks Haye With Silent Youtube Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Haye should really apologize, what he did really was disrespectful and uncalled for. I'm sure Haye doesn't really hate the Klitschko's he just felt he needed all advantages to compensate for the size difference.
    Apologizing would mean Haye has a weak character and persona and that he is ready to crawl on his knees to get a rematch. I wouldn't do that if I were him.

Wlad wasn't the first opponent Haye badmouthed.

Anyway, Wlad really doesn't need to hear any excuses now, he has had all he wanted, the belts, the dream, and the win.

Comment

lmfao...good one wlad

Comment

damn, he pwnd Haye big time.

Comment

David Haye should simply remind Wlad that his loss to Sanders is by far more hilarious than Haye's loss to Wlad.

Wlad is too cocky for someone who has been KTFO 3 times already. Roy Jones is only ahead of Wlad by 2 KO's. Wlad unlike Roy is not out of prime.

Comment

This is quite simply the best video in boxing today.

Comment

Comedy.

Comment

lmfao.

Wladimir is hilarious.

Comment

yea its a funny video and wlad has all the right to do it but common man wlad didn't really impress anyone with the fight..i thought haye is gonna walk out with a broken jaw instead he walked out with a self inflicted broken toe lol

Comment

Always been a Wlad fan but i had no idea how funny he was. David Haye ran his mouth for years and what he said was pretty pathetic....Wlad does this video and just owns him without even saying a word.

Long Live the Klitschko's

Comment

Wlad is Haye's daddy!
                      Last edited by Johnny Rebel; 07-10-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X