No announcement yet.

Wlad Mocks Haye With Silent Youtube Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done!

Worst part of it all is that Haye can not/should not say anything at all and take it like a man

Comment

Wlad is a funny mother ****er

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        LMFAO!!!! that was VERY well done...all hail Wlad Chaplin
        Here's another good article on the subject.. Haye explaining himself regarding the Toe. I like where he says "I'd been wearing flip flops for weeks.." Flip flops are obviously kryptonite for boxers..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...Klitschko.html

Comment

Damn Haye got some f up lookin feet god damn, like he plays soccer w a pack of wild wolves lol. Haye= Wlad biitch/baby momma haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Not gonna lie, the Haye on his knees one was funny, but what this says to me is that Wlad is interested in a rematch.
            I didn't get that from it at all. Haye won't get a rematch unless he beats a contender.

Wlad is just giving Haye some deserved payback.

Comment

And this little piggy went....

Anyway, the better bloke won, as we knew he would. Wlad's silence says more than all of Haye's excuses.

Comment

Wlad has handled the situation really well outside the ring. I felt he was always ahead of Haye the way he was behaving, reacting, dissing and stuff. He has a great sense of respectful sarcasm if you will. I think he owned Haye way more publicly outside the ring than he has inside the ring. Video was pretty good.

Comment

If only Wlad could excite fans half as much in the ring as outside the ring he might be more respected. Although this video seems to me that Wlad wants Haye to continue boxing so either Vtatli or Wlad can try KO him in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    Amazing stuff hahahahaha too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
                      Wlad has handled the situation really well outside the ring. I felt he was always ahead of Haye the way he was behaving, reacting, dissing and stuff. He has a great sense of respectful sarcasm if you will. I think he owned Haye way more publicly outside the ring than he has inside the ring. Video was pretty good.
                      Haye should really apologize, what he did really was disrespectful and uncalled for. I'm sure Haye doesn't really hate the Klitschko's he just felt he needed all advantages to compensate for the size difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X