Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Got Arreola, Fury, Boystov, Chisora, Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Haye should have expected this. Some Ukrainian style payback from the Borat voiced one.

Comment

wlad could fight all 5 of these bums in one evening cementing his legend. that is how bad the 5 mentioned are collectively.

Comment

I really wanna see a fit Arreola fight Wlad. I give him about a year to do that. WAR THE NIGHTMARE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Yeah,But if haye gonna be in survivor mode.I rather not watch it.
          right, but i don't think vitali will allow for it.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            That's just. ******ed.
            is it not the truth?! ******ed as it may sound, is it not the truth?! had wlad definitively defeated haye, by say a knockout, a bout against vitali would be obsolete right? what's ******ed about that? try not to get personal or offended when someone doesn't share the same opinion as you. there are some guys on here who really don't know sh-t about boxing! i mean SH_T! etlux, you're not one of those guys. i've read some of your posts and i respect your opinion. lets not lower ourselves to that level.
            Last edited by texasboi15; 07-05-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

WTF is this kid Robert Helenius???

Same height as Wlad and in only 15 pro fights he is already rated as #4 HW by BoxRec... Granted, the level of his opposition has been pretty top notch and he KOed them all (Brewster, Peter, Levin). He is fighting Liakhovich next and if he can easily get by him + one more fight against a top 10 guy... I say makes him a contender!

Check out his KOs on youtube, he's got a pretty good arsenal of punches - hooks, uppercuts, body shots, etc etc

I really want to see Wlad fight another tall+skilled guy.

Comment

Give me a decent undercard fight and ill go to Wlad Arreola.

Comment

Wlad will never fight Haye if he's healthy. Doesnt matter, Haye already proved he's a better fighter by fighting evenly with Wlad and hurting him despite a broken bone. Wlad is a coward and a bum. Haye is the peoples champion

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    is it not the truth?! ******ed as it may sound, is it not the truth?! had wlad definitively defeated haye, by say a knockout, a bout against vitali would be obsolete right? what's ******ed about that? try not to get personal or offended when someone doesn't share the same opinion as you. there are some guys on here who really don't know sh-t about boxing! i mean SH_T! etlux, you're not one of those guys. i've read some of your posts and i respect your opinion. lets not lower ourselves to that level.
                    You mean "lets not higher ourselves to that level".......... you're not talking good sense, at least this time. Is losing all 12 rounds and the most amateurish display ever in a Heavyweight Championship bout not enough for you to let go of your buddy Haye? I've seen literally hundreds and hundreds of fights, but that was the first time I've ever seen a guy duck away with his eyes closed and run away right across the whole ring. And not just ONCE......If it had been a 20 mile ring instead of 20 ft. he'd be still running.

And YOU think he should get a return, that he wasn't beaten because he wasn't KO'd.

Let me tell you, he was WORSE. If he'd been KO'd he could have at least retained the respect of having got close enough to Klitschko to allow for the KO.

The number of times he went down on his (hands and) knees, was enough to say prayers for the rest of his life. And only ONE TIME, was he momentarily pushed. I don't normally dislike guys brave enough to get into a Pro boxing ring (except for Hopkins) but this guy is a fraud, a swindler and a charlatan. he should be in handcuffs. With his co-conspirator Booth.

You are a genuine gold plated Hayemaniac. Very rare these days.

Comment

HaHaHa David Haye fought equal with Wladimir ????!!!!! Haye fought like a girl with an exuse worse than a girl. Haye showed he is worse than most normal heavyweights and does not even deserve to be a one. Retire BUM

Comment

Working...
                      X