Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Got Arreola, Fury, Boystov, Chisora, Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him against areola I would go see at msg it would be exciting

Comment

Arreola is fighting for the third time in the last couple months Saturday night in Atlantic City vs Friday Ahunanya, who went 12 with Tua not long ago. Ahunanya has a good chin, so it will be interesting seeing what Arreola can do to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Him against areola I would go see at msg it would be exciting
        Yes, I wouldn't miss it. All the East Euros from Brighton Beach and Sheepshead Bay would be there.

Comment

Wlad should choose either Arreola in New York or Dimitrenko in Kiev.

Chisora and Fury need more pro fights before receiving a title shot.

Comment

The slimmed down Arreola is definitely a live contender and a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              Nah DImitrenko already got schooled by fast eddie! Eddie showed how to chop a 6'7'' dude down! He showed why being tall is not always an advantage. . .

Helenius seems to be a pretty good fighter. . . the fury/chisora winner could prove to be a lucrative fight, but I agree, probably not the best opponents competition wise at this point.

I like the Arreola fight - dude comes to bang, has excellent chin and punch resistance, and a heart to match. He will make Wladimir have to fight.
              I don't think Dimitrenko is very good and don't like him at all but he's European Champion and has wins over Sosnowski, Krasniqi, Rossy, Hoffmann, Batcherfield.

Fury has 14 fights and his best wins are Mcdermott and Zack Page. Dimitrenko is far above Fury's level and the sad thing is that it's seems likely to me that Fury will never even reach Dimitrenko's level. Price is a much more respectable and talented UK guy had a respectable amateur career and is 6'8.

Comment

Fury? Chisora? Get real Wlad.

They cant be serious options.

Comment

Well I guess this is the best left....

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    am i lying though? is this not true? a potential matchup with vitali is bigger than any of wladimir's potential bouts. right? cmon man, am i lying?!
                    Yeah,But if haye gonna be in survivor mode.I rather not watch it.

Comment

lets see if wlad can knock out arreola! vitali couldnt even though they stopped the fight! either way arreola would love to get knocked out and not to quit!

Comment

Working...
                      X