Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at people putting all the blame on Haye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expected more from both guys after the trash talk to the lead up (especially Haye).

Wlad should have knocked him out, but instead played it safe, to take a decision. Wasn't that impressive considering Haye is a blown up CW although he beat him convincingly.

Haye talks a good game but doesn't deliver on the night. The fight was dire considering the hype surrounding the event and bad-blood.

Can't help but feel disappointed as a boxing fan. I was expecting a knock-out at least.

H

Comment

Got to admire the Haye nuthuggers for showing their face after the fight and still defneding him.

I would have bet big money I would never hear from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
        He was stood infront of Wlad with his hands down for half the fight wanting him to open up. Wlad didn't it was jab, jab, step back. Wlad may have had the centre of the ring but he fought just as scared as Haye. Wlad was fighting for a points decision, Haye was waiting for an opening that never came (wrong tactics). Both failed to deliver what they had promised.
        They dont make them like they used to in the heavyweight division. I remember Ali said he felt near death after fights with Frazier.

Haye after the fight looked like he had a light sparring session.

Comment

They both failed to deliver in a way (Haye a lot more than Wlad). Wlad was supposed to destroy him and make Haye's face a mess. Haye was supposed to take the fight to Wlad and take him out of his confort zone.

Wlad totally won but it was nothing impressive at all. The fight sucked. Wlad and Vitali should retire the reigning champions soon, like this year. At least that way we are going to see some heavy weight bums having a competition.

Comment

What is your purpose? To come on and insult some people, that's all you ever do. You're are also a bandwagon fan, you talk shit about a fighter and then jump on the bandwagon, when they lose you're back to talking shit. Go get a life you sad pathetic ****.
            No i talk about other boxers than Haye/Wlad. You have no other purpose. I wanted Haye to win, doesnt mean I support his gay actions in the negotiations or his gay performance on Saturday night.

You keep his **** in your mouth no matter what.

Comment

Easily? Stop exaggerating. Haye was never going to win on points anyway. He was inviting Wlad to throw punches waiting for an opening that never came because Wlad was too afraid to open up. It was pathetic for someone with a big physical advantage to fight like that when someone is stood infront of them with their hands down.
              Haye fought like a sissy! He'd rather flop to the canvas how many times then put up a fight...

Comment

Its over Blobby, sure it wasn't exciting by any means but Wlad always fights in that manner and worked with what Haye gave him in the cautious aggressor way of fighting he has gotten used to applying in fights.

Haye failed to draw Wlad in to one of his hayemakers and also failed to negate the jab and as such lost onesidedly so as a K-bros fan there is really nothing more for me to discuss with any member of team Haye on this site in regards to him vs Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Its over Blobby, sure it wasn't exciting by any means but Wlad always fights in that manner and worked with what Haye gave him in the cautious aggressor way of fighting he has gotten used to applying in fights.

Haye failed to draw Wlad in to one of his hayemakers and also failed to negate the jab and as such lost onesidedly so as a K-bros fan there is really nothing more for me to discuss with any member of team Haye on this site in regards to him vs Wlad.
                  You said you find Wlad entertaining......what changed....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                    You said you find Wlad entertaining......what changed....
                    I wanted the happy ending, I am disappointed but am still a huge fan and usually like watching him break ppl down which he was unable to do this time but rather just win on points. This was more like a Floyd fight than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I wanted the happy ending, I am disappointed but am still a huge fan and usually like watching him break ppl down which he was unable to do this time but rather just win on points. This was more like a Floyd fight than anything.
                      Lol...since when does Floyd stalk his opponent, only to just land his jab........the last time FLoyd fought on his front foot...he dismantled Shane with combos, counters etc...Wlad just wanted to jab Haye to death......

Comment

Working...
                      X