No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis Vs Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Lennox beats Wlad IMO.

Wlad is more of a one armed fighter, he lacks killer instinct. He's a great tactician and works that jab perfect though.

Lennox is more of a complete fighter and takes this one prime for prime. I'm pretty sure of it.

Comment

Wlad leaves the ring via a stretcher during the 3rd Round.

Comment

Im a big fan of both guys, but Lewis by KO is how I see it. Wlad obviously has a hard enough punch to KO Lennox, but I see Lennox bullying Wlad around, fighting inside well, and mixing jabs with some big power shots. I dont believe Wlad could keep Lewis at bay with his jab, and eventually, Lewis would get him out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Every time Wladimir Klitschko wins, these threads pop up "But how would he fare against XYZ"

with XYZ being

Tyson (in most cases)
          Lennox (in many cases)
          Ali (in less cases)
          Foreman (also in less cases)

Wladimir Klitschko is a dominator LIKE NO ATG before him. He has surpassed already a lot of accomplishments of past time ATGs.

Thus threads like this one here are the LAST HOPE of FANTASY REASSURANCE for those who simply don't want to accept that Wladimir would be a favorite against real heavyweights like Tyson, or so called heavyweights like Clay/Ali.

Thus these nostalgists retreat into some distant past and then pat each other on the shoulder mumbling "Frazier would destroy Klitschko. Frazier would destroy Klitschko. This is certain. This is certain."

And let me simply answer the Lennox-vs-Wlad question:
          The winner would be the one in whose corner Manny Steward sits.

Comment

Wow I think its a 50/50 fight. There careers are almost the exact same, and both have great jabs and right hands. Wlad is harder to hit now and he prolly has better speed. LL could mix it a little more then Wlad. Wlad career is far from over so lets wait till everything out pans before we can make a real comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
              Every time Wladimir Klitschko wins, these threads pop up "But how would he fare against XYZ"

with XYZ being

Tyson (in most cases)
              Lennox (in many cases)
              Ali (in less cases)
              Foreman (also in less cases)

Wladimir Klitschko is a dominator LIKE NO ATG before him. He has surpassed already a lot of accomplishments of past time ATGs.

Thus threads like this one here are the LAST HOPE of FANTASY REASSURANCE for those who simply don't want to accept that Wladimir would be a favorite against real heavyweights like Tyson, or so called heavyweights like Clay/Ali.

Thus these nostalgists retreat into some distant past and then pat each other on the shoulder mumbling "Frazier would destroy Klitschko. Frazier would destroy Klitschko. This is certain. This is certain."

And let me simply answer the Lennox-vs-Wlad question:
              The winner would be the one in whose corner Manny Steward sits.
              Wlad v Tyson = wlad by KO hes too big for mike. But with Lennox size is not an issue and thats why lennox would win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Wlad is well capable of doing anything Rahman or McCall did and in the form he showed last night he'd match Lewis.
                Surely Lewis is capable of replicating Ross Purrity as well though?

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                  Surely Lewis is capable of replicating Ross Purrity as well though?
                  Puritty was in Wlad's pre-prime, just 2 years into his career.

The thread is about prime for prime.

Oliver McCall was in Lewis' prime.

Comment

im not overrating or underrating either guy so im gonna go with a lewis ko in 7 or 8

Comment

2 of my fav of HWs of alltime....the math is easy on this one though...Lennox stops Wlad midway through imo...maybe earlier

Comment

Working...
                      X