Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
    im lookin pretty semi smart right now
    Why?

It's clear that Anorak has got a new stalker (hello xplosivo) but in no point in this thread does Anorak say that Hatton would beat Floyd.

He just discusses a reader's letter in a boxing magazine and asks what people think... his actual pick was Floyd on points. It's not as if Floyd was giving Hatton a Gatti-like beatdown, The Paler was in the fight, it wasn't totally one-sided.

It's a good pick for a bump, but it just ultimately shows the stupidity of the bumpee in that there's nothing to bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
      Why?

It's clear that Anorak has got a new stalker (hello xplosivo) but in no point in this thread does Anorak say that Hatton would beat Floyd.

He just discusses a reader's letter in a boxing magazine and asks what people think... his actual pick was Floyd on points. It's not as if Floyd was giving Hatton a Gatti-like beatdown, The Paler was in the fight, it wasn't totally one-sided.

It's a good pick for a bump, but it just ultimately shows the stupidity of the bumpee in that there's nothing to bump.
      anorak defending himself through an alt?

Comment

Originally posted by JUYJUY View Post
        I've been watching all of their fights of the last three or four years over and over, and the visualisation I am getting is Hatton stopping him to the body in the middle rounds.

Bare in mind that I'm actually rarely wrong when it comes to predicting outcomes of fights.

That is what I visualise.
        For a guy who is raerely wrong this is a horrible pick on so many fronts. I mean nobody and nobody is going to stop Mayweather in the middle rounds. His defence is too good and his toughness is very underated.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
          anorak defending himself through an alt?
          It's well known that this is Anorak, you chump.

You're just showing your own stupidity in that you've bumped this to try and discredit me, but:

1. It's stalker heaven

2. Anorak doesn't say Hatton will win.

So where's the "diss"?

Spam bumping threads outta get you banned.

Comment

It's well known that this is Anorak, you chump.

You're just showing your own stupidity in that you've bumped this to try and discredit me, but:

1. It's stalker heaven

2. Anorak doesn't say Hatton will win.

So where's the "diss"?

Spam bumping threads outta get you banned.

i didnt bump this thread to take the piss, a ****** called c'monmang said no one wanted to see hatton mayweather....proving something how many people here wanted to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
              i didnt bump this thread to take the piss, a ****** called c'monmang said no one wanted to see hatton mayweather....proving something how many people here wanted to see this fight
              Ah okay, but let's me and you bury that hatchet, yeah? I don't wanna get into a drawn out beef esp. as I'm not on much these days.

And yeah, EVERYONE wanted to see taht fight,.

Comment

Ah okay, but let's me and you bury that hatchet, yeah? I don't wanna get into a drawn out beef esp. as I'm not on much these days.

And yeah, EVERYONE wanted to see taht fight,.
                2tough's opinion:

"No beef plaize...only Curry. Thankings you very much"

Comment

Hatton's not an intense pressure fighter anymore... he's a clinching machine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
                    This is exactly how i picture it, pressuring Floyd Mayweather isnt like pressuring Tszyu, not even close, with Mayweather, your gonna catch like 5 punches going in, and about 3 on the clinch, and mayweather will likely back someone off with the forearm to setup some other punch.

The term "Pressuring Mayweather" is not as easy as its said. And Mayweather is fast enough to get out of the way, running and throwing off balance punches to be countered over and over is alot of wear and tear, Floyd defense is so elite, he protects himself so well for every scenerio, this is a tough fight for Hatton.
                    Black Jesus knows his effin' boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X