No announcement yet.

Wlad and Hayes POWER vs Shavers and Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad and Hayes POWER vs Shavers and Foreman

New school or Old Skool had the harder punch?

Don't think Haye belongs in this group. Wlad probably has more power than Foreman did (he throws with technique while George was an arm puncher) but less than Shavers.

Comment

Never seen Wlad or Haye, lift a world class boxer 6 inches off the ground with an uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Don't think Haye belongs in this group. Wlad probably has more power than Foreman did (he throws with technique while George was an arm puncher) but less than Shavers.
        Haye had crazy power at CW but not proven at HW. Wlad's power is undeniable and that's a fact but is hard to compare because of the difference in era. Now, call me crazy but I don't see Ali staying up after 8 rounds with Wlad hitting him with power shot after power shot

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          Haye had crazy power at CW but not proven at HW. Wlad's power is undeniable and that's a fact but is hard to compare because of the difference in era. Now, call me crazy but I don't see Ali staying up after 8 rounds with Wlad hitting him with power shot after power shot

Have you even scene Ali vs Foreman, I take it you haven't or you would not make such a stupid statement.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            absolutely not
            you're crazy

Comment

Steward said Wlad's single shot power is the heaviest he's seen.

Comment

You're talking about two of the heaviest punchers in the history of the sport. Haye isn't that powerful, especially at this division. Wlad is strong but to compare him to Shaves, no f'n way.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Have you even scene Ali vs Foreman, I take it you haven't or you would not make such a stupid statement.
                  no if course not. I only started following boxing post manny-floyd at WW era...

If your argument is that Foreman didn't get a single clean shot in there then I would have to question whether or not you have. The point is that Ali got hit on numerous occasions with powerful hits and if again IMO, It would have been Wlad in there and Ali would let Wlad hit him with his straight right hand, I'm sure the fight would have ended differently. But please, tell me about that fight then

Comment

no if course not. I only started following boxing post manny-floyd at WW era...

If your argument is that Foreman didn't get a single clean shot in there then I would have to question whether or not you have. The point is that Ali got hit on numerous occasions with powerful hits and if again IMO, It would have been Wlad in there and Ali would let Wlad hit him with his straight right hand, I'm sure the fight would have ended differently. But please, tell me about that fight then
                    How many clean power shot do you think landed on Ali's chin?

Do you think Foreman was winning the fight at any stage?

Answer quickly, and answer by your own, not looking things up on the net.

Comment

Working...
                    X