No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Will Not Sit Around and Wait For Saul Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Vanes would kick the **** out of Alvarez imo..I really want to see this fight,what's the odds of this fight happening I wonder??
    of course man, Gingerbread kid is real soft man, i dont see what the hype is, like most fighters comin up in Mexico, all he has done is go through cab drivers so far, whats the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Does this bum not give up he got dropped by a gate keeper in his last fight vanes you wont get a fight with a gbp fighter fight cintron next stop ducking
      So he's ducking but Alvarez is not??Oh and so what if he got drop??That's part of growing pains..What matter's is he got up and fought on with great heart and will..Cotto was drop by gate keepers and look at his career..

Comment

So he's ducking but Alvarez is not??Oh and so what if he got drop??That's part of growing pains..What matter's is he got up and fought on with great heart and will..Cotto was drop by gate keepers and look at his career..
        dont come with too much logic man lol Vanes haters arn't into that

they just run their mouth and have no idea of his career and how far he has come to be (30-0) and ranked #1 by WBC & WBO

he is joke before every fight, then after he wins again, they still talk ****... and they would still talk **** after he knocks out Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
          of course man, Gingerbread kid is real soft man, i dont see what the hype is, like most fighters comin up in Mexico, all he has done is go through cab drivers so far, whats the big deal?
          IMO Alvarez has not had a good legit win yet,at least Vanes has Ouma and Greene...

Comment

IMO Alvarez has not had a good legit win yet,at least Vanes has Ouma and Greene...
            true... and Andrey Tsurkan was decent at the time Vanes stopped him... Michael Medina was 18-0 when Vanes beat him.

i mean not top names, but surely both those guys are far better than anything Canelo has faced.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                its good for every boxing fan for Canelo vs Vanes to happen bro

promoters always wait one fight too long... why not now, both in prime shape and undefeated, would be WAR man

Comment

its good for every boxing fan for Canelo vs Vanes to happen bro

promoters always wait one fight too long... why not now, both in prime shape and undefeated, would be WAR man
                  and i agree vato,I dont know why its not happening.But i'm pretty sure
                  its not happening in sept cause of money as they aint gonna have money
                  for the undercard.Which goldenboy is paying for,Not hbo.I'm pretty sure
                  if hbo put the money for it,It will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    and i agree vato,I dont know why its not happening.But i'm pretty sure
                    its not happening in sept cause of money as they aint gonna have money
                    for the undercard.Which goldenboy is paying for,Not hbo.I'm pretty sure
                    if hbo put the money for it,It will happen.
                    ya i doubt it happens in sept too...

but early next year Vanes will be mandatory, so then they HAVE TO make it happen

Comment

ya i doubt it happens in sept too...

but early next year Vanes will be mandatory, so then they HAVE TO make it happen
                      I hope so GBP have found loops before..

Comment

Working...
                      X