Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I Will Not Sit Around and Wait For Saul Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes a good fighter has long been overlooked by Bob Arum in favour of Yuri Boreman and Cesar Chavez Jnr, Vanes is trying to desperately to please Bob Arum its sickening to watch.

Vanes a good fighter but mentally he acts like Bob Arums fluffer. I wish he would grow a set and he would have got a world title shot much earlier.

Comment

Aye i like a canelo-vanes fight.But if vanes can get a supposed big fight
      from arum.It will only make a fight between them bigger.Lets see if arum
      does his job.Get em k9 arum u puto.

Comment

Freckle boy is all talk, I will fight da devil...Stop duckin Vanes and man up! Your still a lil boy. Vanes n Sergei be a war. Vanes probably cut his other eye open like he did in sparring, or maybe out class him like he did to JR. LOL..

Comment

Let's see Vanes-Wolak, and the winner fights Canelo

Comment

Canello's trainer is askin to fight Gomez! Sulaiman shld be a man of his word n make this fight happen. Who cares about Gomez n Freckles.? It's like Martinez n Barker,you call urself Maravilla.? Really? Against Barker? Sure.! There's only 1 Maravilla n that was Marvelous Marvin Hagler...

Comment

GBP will never let Canela fight JR. JR will duddy him.

Comment

Vanes is a good fighter who deserves a big fight. Canelo is good. But still needs a known name on his resume. I.E. Vanes, Angulo, Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  Let's see Vanes-Wolak, and the winner fights Canelo
                  This but I bet he ends up facing another bum and getting his ass dropped in the process. But will some one give him a shot I want to see dzy vs vanes thats a solid fight plus hbo owes dzy a fight. I dont see a reason not to make this fight

Comment

Everyone knew this fight wasn't ganna happen.

Comment

I love Saul vs Vanes at the Staples Center, but I also love Cornelious vs Vanes anywhere! Have Vanes' team tried to het him that fight? 'Cus that seems to be the most available and willing champion! I would love that fight on the Pacquiao vs Marquez card. I don't think it would be too expensive to make (atleast that's what I think).

Comment

Working...
                      X