• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No comments from arum,roach,manny??

2 days later??still no reply?

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    2 days later??still no reply?
    *** them dudes! PBF/Ortiz deserve all the shine and attention now. U knw wat it iz over that way.

Comment

reply to what? that floyd said he wants to fight pacquiao? pacquiao also said he wants to fight floyd.

they both have fights scheduled, let them fight.

Comment

Pac is training for Mike Jones...I mean Marquez...I mean Bradley...I meant Cintron. Sorry.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

They're all hiding behind the defamation case

Comment

Usually they are claiming they are trying to fight floyd and floyds scared,and they offered him 1 billion dollars and he declimed..lol.now he's calling manny out in front of millions,................and not 1 damn word?

Comment

Pacquiao ready for Mayweather

FRIDAY JULY 01, 2011 PHILIPPINES

BY EDDIE G. ALINEA

IF Floyd Mayweather Jr. really wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxing hero is more than ready to oblige.

Last Tuesday, Mayweather, in the second and last day of a media tour in New York to promote his September 17 fight with southpaw Victor Ortiz, hinted he may fight the Filipino star next, saying: "If I’m able to negotiate a Pacquiao fight, it could happen."

In an interview last night, Pacquiao said: "Nakahanda na ako, matagal na. Kilala na ako ng lahat ng tao, laban lang kahit kaninong mapili ng promoter ko."

Boxing buffs around the world are convinced Mayweather chose to face Ortiz in his comeback fight because, like Pacquiao, Ortiz is a southpaw.

Even Pacquiao agreed, saying: "The fact that Mayweather chose Ortiz as his opponent in his comeback trail only means one thing: He’s preparing for me because like me, Ortiz is a southpaw. Kaliwete si Ortiz at kaliwete ako. Hindi naman tayo bobo para hindi mag-isip na pinaghahandaan niya ako,."

The Mayweather-Ortiz fight will be held in Las Vegas, with the American staking his undefeated record (41-0) against the reigning World Boxing Council welterweight champion who has a 29-2-2 record.

"My ultimate goal is to take the title from Victor Ortiz. Next, we move on to Manny Pacquiao, then we move on to the next," Mayweather said as the crowd cheered.

"He stressed he "only wanted to fight the biggest and the best out there" and followed that up with the words: "Manny Pacquiao, yes, you’re’ next."

Mayweather, however, clarified his much-awaited battle with Pacquiao would only happen if the Filipino agrees to an Olympic-style drug test. Negotiations for earlier fights between the two fell apart due to drug-testing protocol.

"Hopefully Manny Pacquiao steps up to the plate and takes the test so we can fight," Mayweather said. "I’m waiting for the fight to happen. I’m taking one step at a time."

Before his fight with Pacquiao could happen, however, Mayweather has to deal with legal problems, including charges from an incident with an ex-girlfriend that could bring up to 34 years in prison, plus a defamation suit filed by Pacquiao.

Mayweather and his camp had claimed before that Pacquiao had been taking performance enhancing drugs, a claim the Filipino star said damaged his reputation. The American wants blood tests close to the date of a fight, a requirement that Pacquiao had steadfastly refused. The blood tests are not required by an US boxing oversight body.

http://www.malaya.com.ph/july01/sports2.html

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

BY EDDIE G. ALINEA

IF Floyd Mayweather Jr. really wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxing hero is more than ready to oblige.

Last Tuesday, Mayweather, in the second and last day of a media tour in New York to promote his September 17 fight with southpaw Victor Ortiz, hinted he may fight the Filipino star next, saying: "If I’m able to negotiate a Pacquiao fight, it could happen."

In an interview last night, Pacquiao said: "Nakahanda na ako, matagal na. Kilala na ako ng lahat ng tao, laban lang kahit kaninong mapili ng promoter ko."

Boxing buffs around the world are convinced Mayweather chose to face Ortiz in his comeback fight because, like Pacquiao, Ortiz is a southpaw.

Even Pacquiao agreed, saying: "The fact that Mayweather chose Ortiz as his opponent in his comeback trail only means one thing: He’s preparing for me because like me, Ortiz is a southpaw. Kaliwete si Ortiz at kaliwete ako. Hindi naman tayo bobo para hindi mag-isip na pinaghahandaan niya ako,."

The Mayweather-Ortiz fight will be held in Las Vegas, with the American staking his undefeated record (41-0) against the reigning World Boxing Council welterweight champion who has a 29-2-2 record.

"My ultimate goal is to take the title from Victor Ortiz. Next, we move on to Manny Pacquiao, then we move on to the next," Mayweather said as the crowd cheered.

"He stressed he "only wanted to fight the biggest and the best out there" and followed that up with the words: "Manny Pacquiao, yes, you’re’ next."

Mayweather, however, clarified his much-awaited battle with Pacquiao would only happen if the Filipino agrees to an Olympic-style drug test. Negotiations for earlier fights between the two fell apart due to drug-testing protocol.

"Hopefully Manny Pacquiao steps up to the plate and takes the test so we can fight," Mayweather said. "I’m waiting for the fight to happen. I’m taking one step at a time."

Before his fight with Pacquiao could happen, however, Mayweather has to deal with legal problems, including charges from an incident with an ex-girlfriend that could bring up to 34 years in prison, plus a defamation suit filed by Pacquiao.

Mayweather and his camp had claimed before that Pacquiao had been taking performance enhancing drugs, a claim the Filipino star said damaged his reputation. The American wants blood tests close to the date of a fight, a requirement that Pacquiao had steadfastly refused. The blood tests are not required by an US boxing oversight body.

its still june over here in Az, i guess u die first on december 2012 but before u die can u warn me if its true by leaving me a message, thanks an advance
                Last edited by Roja's480; 06-30-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  wow the future replying lol its still june over here in Az, i guess u die first on december 2012 but before u die can u warn me if its true by leaving me a message, thanks an advance

yes...because if its 1pm in AZ, its 1pm everywhere else in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

BY EDDIE G. ALINEA

Lol. You mean Pac is ready for May in the courtroom?

Here's a very recent interview with the man himself, it's in Filipino, but has been translated beneath the vid courtesy of Afighter4U and Mackavelli

Mackavelli "they asked him if he thinks the Floyd fight will happen...he said they have to settle the court case first...he thinks that it will eventually happen and that Floyd picked a lefty in Ortiz to prepare for him

they also asked him if he's losing his killer instinct because he couldn't finish his last 3 opponents...he said that when he's fighting a nice guy, such as Shane, that its kinda hard getting that extra anger...then they asked him about JMM, he said that he doesn't have any anger towards him BUT he is a little annoyed (at JMM's talking)"

Afighter4U "basically, they're (the newscasters) are asking Manny if he thinks his fight with floyd would ever happen.

according to manny, he's not sure, especially with his pending case against floyd, but he's also mentioning Floyd's upcoming fight with Ortiz as a hint of floyd's preparing himself to fight against him since Ortiz is a southpaw."

Comment

Working...
                    X