No announcement yet.

No comments from arum,roach,manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yes...because if its 1pm in AZ, its 1pm everywhere else in the world...
    lol dude its not sarcasm, and if u got that from my post im sorry

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Pacquiao ready for Mayweather

FRIDAY JULY 01, 2011 PHILIPPINES

BY EDDIE G. ALINEA

IF Floyd Mayweather Jr. really wants to fight Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino boxing hero is more than ready to oblige.

Last Tuesday, Mayweather, in the second and last day of a media tour in New York to promote his September 17 fight with southpaw Victor Ortiz, hinted he may fight the Filipino star next, saying: "If I’m able to negotiate a Pacquiao fight, it could happen."

In an interview last night, Pacquiao said: "Nakahanda na ako, matagal na. Kilala na ako ng lahat ng tao, laban lang kahit kaninong mapili ng promoter ko."

Boxing buffs around the world are convinced Mayweather chose to face Ortiz in his comeback fight because, like Pacquiao, Ortiz is a southpaw.

Even Pacquiao agreed, saying: "The fact that Mayweather chose Ortiz as his opponent in his comeback trail only means one thing: He’s preparing for me because like me, Ortiz is a southpaw. Kaliwete si Ortiz at kaliwete ako. Hindi naman tayo bobo para hindi mag-isip na pinaghahandaan niya ako,."

The Mayweather-Ortiz fight will be held in Las Vegas, with the American staking his undefeated record (41-0) against the reigning World Boxing Council welterweight champion who has a 29-2-2 record.

"My ultimate goal is to take the title from Victor Ortiz. Next, we move on to Manny Pacquiao, then we move on to the next," Mayweather said as the crowd cheered.

"He stressed he "only wanted to fight the biggest and the best out there" and followed that up with the words: "Manny Pacquiao, yes, you’re’ next."

Mayweather, however, clarified his much-awaited battle with Pacquiao would only happen if the Filipino agrees to an Olympic-style drug test. Negotiations for earlier fights between the two fell apart due to drug-testing protocol.

"Hopefully Manny Pacquiao steps up to the plate and takes the test so we can fight," Mayweather said. "I’m waiting for the fight to happen. I’m taking one step at a time."

Before his fight with Pacquiao could happen, however, Mayweather has to deal with legal problems, including charges from an incident with an ex-girlfriend that could bring up to 34 years in prison, plus a defamation suit filed by Pacquiao.

Mayweather and his camp had claimed before that Pacquiao had been taking performance enhancing drugs, a claim the Filipino star said damaged his reputation. The American wants blood tests close to the date of a fight, a requirement that Pacquiao had steadfastly refused. The blood tests are not required by an US boxing oversight body.

http://www.malaya.com.ph/july01/sports2.html
      stopped reading there

a malaya site??? yea real reliable site huh???? they better rename it 2012 himalaya

Comment

yes...because if its 1pm in AZ, its 1pm everywhere else in the world...
        manny has that good head

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          lol dude its not sarcasm, and if u got that from my post im sorry

i didnt get sarcasm...i knew you were serious

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
            manny has that good head

great comeback

Comment

pac just gave an interview on this site www.pacmanpacisagaycoward.com

you know aaaaaaaaa me wish floyd good luck aaaaaaaaaaaaaa me very humble aaaaaaaaaaaa but we can fight aaaaaaaaaaaa in court room aaaaaa mmmmmm because me aaaaaaaa file lawsuit mmmmmmmmm aaaaa and bob said aaaaa mmmmm me can fight top rank bumms aaaaa mmmmmmmm aaaaaaa

Comment

i didnt get sarcasm...i knew you were serious
                yes sir whatever u say sir

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  yes sir whatever u say sir

its ok....*gives roy an e-hug and pats him on the top of the head*

Comment

looooooooooooool bozz is on one hell of a tard-owning spree

Comment

its ok....*gives roy an e-hug and pats him on the top of the head*

Comment

Working...
                      X