No announcement yet.

Haye vs W Klit = Ali vs Liston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs W Klit = Ali vs Liston

I see this fight after very similar, 80% of people said that Liston was gonna knock Ali out. In this case the same thing happens the vast majority of people say that W Klit will knock Haye out, without analyzing Haye is the better boxer, faster, more agile and has a brutal punch. Klit's hand is much heavier, though it has more punch, Klit has a demolition job with his jab, but first you must find and beat Haye, which I do not think that happens.
    My prediction Haye KO 7

Originally had posted something different but I'll just say I see no similarity between the boxers or the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      Originally had posted something different but I'll just say I see no similarity between the boxers or the fight.
      This thread should be left at that. The similarities that are there are so vague they could apply to thousands of fights.

Comment

This does remind me of this. most people didn't think Ali had a chance like Haye.

"Who has Clay foughten?"
        "Liston's jab is too good!"
        "Liston is too strong!"
        "I just can't see Haye winning"
        "Who has Clay truly beaten compared to Liston?"
        "Clay has no class!"

Boxing is very mental and we all saw what happened to Liston. He was scared because of Ali's unpredictable nature which made him less effective in the ring. Ali later in life admitted that he was very scared coming into the fight BUT it wasn't gonna effect him like Liston's hesitation and doubt while they fought.

Comment

My all time favorites
          Roy Jones Jr
          Sugar Ray Leonard
          Pernell Whitaker
          Floyd Mayweather

My favorites
          Floyd Mayweather
          David Haye
          Andre Ward
          Juan Manuel Marquez
          Bernard Hopkins
          Manny Pacquiao

Not even one white guy.

I think we know what agenda you're trying to push.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
            My all time favorites
            Roy Jones Jr
            Sugar Ray Leonard
            Pernell Whitaker
            Floyd Mayweather

My favorites
            Floyd Mayweather
            David Haye
            Andre Ward
            Juan Manuel Marquez
            Bernard Hopkins
            Manny Pacquiao

Not even one white guy.

I don't agree with his Ali v Liston comparison but why bring race in to it?

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
              My all time favorites
              Roy Jones Jr
              Sugar Ray Leonard
              Pernell Whitaker
              Floyd Mayweather

My favorites
              Floyd Mayweather
              David Haye
              Andre Ward
              Juan Manuel Marquez
              Bernard Hopkins
              Manny Pacquiao

Not even one white guy.

What the problem?. I am not black, but the black people fight good

Comment

Muhammad Ali had done more at that stage of his career than David Haye will probably ever do.

Comment

Not a Wlad fan i find his fights boring,but i see this as a complete mismatch Haye will eat jabs for 3 rds then Wlad will crack him with a right the fight will be over.

The Ali comparison is absurd people did not have youtube and other sites to watch his fights,so for a lot of people he was unknown Liston was a dominate Hw champ that every one knew.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                    I see this fight after very similar, 80% of people said that Liston was gonna knock Ali out. In this case the same thing happens the vast majority of people say that W Klit will knock Haye out, without analyzing Haye is the better boxer, faster, more agile and has a brutal punch. Klit's hand is much heavier, though it has more punch, Klit has a demolition job with his jab, but first you must find and beat Haye, which I do not think that happens.
                    My prediction Haye KO 7
                    I like what your trying to create but i don't see Liston being Wlad. Wlad is better in so many other categories that Liston is plus Wlad and Haye are 5 years apart unlike when liston fought Ali.

I think the animosity is real for sure, but not on a historic level. But then again we have yet to see history unveil.

I can almost see this fight turn into one when Ali fought Ernie Terrel what's my name fight. Wlad if he breaks Haye down he could plot around and carry Haye as he beats him. "Who's the champ" over and over keeping Haye at bay and then possibly koing him late .... :/ I dunno. but i will tune in for sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X