No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I see lot's of duckqiao fans running around like chicken with no heads all lost and sh**..they can't believe that floyd vs ortiz means more than duckqiaos last 7 sneaky catch weight fights.
    That's what I've always said about Pac & Freddie strategy vs every opponent

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I see lot's of duckqiao fans running around like chicken with no heads all lost and sh**..they can't believe that floyd vs ortiz means more than duckqiaos last 7 sneaky catch weight fights.
      pacquiao has only fought 2 catchweight fights (it will soon be 3 once he faces marquez for the third time). so i don't know where you're getting this "7 sneaky catch weight fights" from. :/

Comment

You people with all this Ortiz is Bigger and Taller fail to realize one main thing, Floyd has a 2" reach advantage Floyd's arms are about as long as someone who is 5'11 or 6' a lot his opponents are surprised how Floyd can hit them from what seems to be out of his range...As for Ortiz his body is rapidly maturing at this point not sure how long he can make 147 healthy but all I know is if he doesn't get a head start now and start shedding the pounds then during camp he could end up draining himself to make weight and at that point will affect his stamina an because he's only 24 won't mean a thing..... he's at an age where his body is trying to mature to its natural weight, not bounce around from 147 to 170-80 then back to 147 Victor is a big boy now his natural weight is about 180 now.. yall seen what happen to Juanma he does the same thing bouncing around in weight he went up to like 170 then drained himself down to make 126 to quick and got KO'ed
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 06-30-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          I bet you were one of the people booing, like a kid at a pantomime lol
          I had fun. I enjoyed the hate people brought against Mr. Mayweather....

Comment

no trash talk from Money May

Comment

I thought Victurd was bigger than Floyd which would have been his only potential advantage. Maynever will win this easily before slithering away into the neverlands waiting for Manny Pacquiao to retire so he can call Pac Man out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                I thought Victurd was bigger than Floyd which would have been his only potential advantage. Maynever will win this easily before slithering away into the neverlands waiting for Manny Pacquiao to retire so he can call Pac Man out.
                He called PAc out at the press conference in LA, Manny Pacquio you're next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                  Nope. Well, I've personally never thought Mayweather was 5'8, to me he's more like 5'7 1/2 but according to the stats

Mayweather: Height: 173cm Reach: 183cm
                  Oritiz: Height: 175cm Reach: 178cm

Which would mean Victor's really not even an inch taller then Mayweather but only 2 cm, Floyd also made the comment last night that Ortiz's shoes made him appear Taller but once he goes through training he's is actually bigger like he was against Shane on fight night..one thing for sure is Floyd is much bigger and taller than Berto who had to look UP to Ortiz in their face off...
                  Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 06-30-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

It's good to see Mayweather back in ring .

Comment

Age really is catching up to May. He is looking old...

Comment

Working...
                      X