Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to get an idea of what Mike Tyson is like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lrcy8Xopf4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6iY_NW-TDc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1pXdzXdwe0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45sG_Vk1q-Y

Sorry that I can't embed these as I am on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      I think i'm a good poster. Some people change, most never change though.

Kevin rooney, teddy atlas, don king all have bad opinions about tyson and those 3 guys knew him the best early in his career.
      Teddy Atlas and Tyson had a specific falling out. Not to mention Atlas is a known hothead himself who has pistol whipped several people. And Don King? Are you ****ing kidding me? His opinion matters since when? You're a waste of time.

Comment

Mike deep down has a good heart. Some say I might be naive but I believe Tyson is genuinely decent bloke. That **** Don King messed up his head along with countless others mugging Mike off because he lacked intelligence and control.

It's great to see Mike happy, and loved - that's all he ever wanted in life. Now just leave Mike alone will you.

Comment

Tyson was bad way before don king. Trying to rape little girls when you're 19 is bad.

Comment

Tyson was bad way before don king. Trying to rape little girls when you're 19 is bad.
            You have no idea what you are talking about. Mike was a product of greed after losing to Douglas.

That *****ed mugged off Mike as well.

Who are you to judge Mike anyway eh? Now piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
              You have no idea what you are talking about. Mike was a product of greed after losing to Douglas.

That *****ed mugged off Mike as well.

Who are you to judge Mike anyway eh? Now piss off.
              You are a typical tyson stan. He was a flawed human being years before buster owned him.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                I'd say that the bad guy attitude were more an act than this. I think we're seeing the real Mike, who finally became complete.
                Thats it. You hit it on the button. We're seeing the man behind that thug mask that ALL of us know how to put up.

Comment

You are a typical tyson stan. He was a flawed human being years before buster owned him.
                  Read my sig. You might learn something from it.

Anyway, Mike is a better man than you'll ever be. Remember that.

Comment

I knew a black person once.

Comment

I think i'm a good poster. Some people change, most never change though.

Kevin rooney, teddy atlas, don king all have bad opinions about tyson and those 3 guys knew him the best early in his career.
                      Think again.

You are the pits son, the absolute pits.

Also, its kind of funny how you are calling Tyson a fake whilst displaying your own fake tough guy persona.

You do not know this man, you never have and never will, yet you think yourself fit to proclaim that he is living a fake life. That is clearly showing your ignorance and stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X