Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    He's making a lot of money doing appearances playing the "nice guy" act, that's why he isn't lashing out.
    You are such a clown. "Grew up with street people." Hahahah.

Tyson has done a bunch of disreputable things. That's not up for debate. But as the other guy said, the badass persona and spouting **** like 'Imma eat his children.' 'My defense is impregnable.' That was more the act than his recent (and it's not even that recent...he's been low-key for like easily over five years now) stuff. He even has repeatedly said that he wasn't even confident back then throughout a lot of his peak. He riled himself up on purpose.

The guy has undoubtedly been one of the more taken advantage sports figures in history by a bunch of leeches. People forget that he was really still a kid when he was on the track to becoming heavyweight champ. A kid who,contrary to popular opinion, was the one who was bullied, not the bully on the streets at an early age. Quit acting like you've been his confidante for 40 years based on 'knowing street people.' ****ing clown.

Comment

I know his public stunts were all fake, I'm talking about his REAL police record. ANd his record of drug use and violence against women.

Hell, the guy even admits he hates himself and is a scumbag.

" I'm just a piece of **** "

Tyson documentary

Comment

Then it's a damn good act.

Comment

When did you become such a bad poster? how can you sit here and judge a man you've never met?people grow up and change for the better its called life...he's lost alot and just wants to be happy..you have some issues man

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            When did you become such a bad poster? how can you sit here and judge a man you've never met?people grow up and change for the better its called life...he's lost alot and just wants to be happy..you have some issues man
            I think i'm a good poster. Some people change, most never change though.

Kevin rooney, teddy atlas, don king all have bad opinions about tyson and those 3 guys knew him the best early in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              I think i'm a good poster. Some people change, most never change though.

Kevin rooney, teddy atlas, don king all have bad opinions about tyson and those 3 guys knew him the best early in his career.
              Probably cause none are making any money off of him anymore

Comment

Before you judge others look in the mirror and look at the person passing the judgement

Comment

Just looked in the mirror. I never raped anyone or bit somebody's ear off. I was never picked on either.

Comment

lol @ growing up in tha hood.

if it's an act he would be an academy award winner by now.

Comment

wow u yourself have some growing up to do
                      i grew up in an awful also situation father killed mother serving life in prison kicked outta school living on streets and im 23yrs old working days and paying my own way thru school at night
                      people change !.
                      ridiculous post
                      its just so much easier to not give people stuff to talk ab
                      also i met tyson at boxing hall of fame he is truly just a mellow happy man who loves his life/family

BTW WE HAVE ALL SEEN TYSONS ACTING SKILLS IN HANGOVER
                      HE IS NOT ACTING !

Comment

Working...
                      X