Mayweather Promises excitement, not moving, bringing pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Comment

I find Mayweather's style exciting to watch personally.

You really have to bring out the aggressiveness in Mayweather. I think if Shane didn't tag him early he wouldn't have been so aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
        i find mayweather's style exciting to watch personally.

You really have to bring out the aggressiveness in mayweather. I think if shane didn't tag him early he wouldn't have been so aggressive.
        agree ortiz will bring out the floyd people would love to watch

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I find Mayweather's style exciting to watch personally.

You really have to bring out the aggressiveness in Mayweather. I think if Shane didn't tag him early he wouldn't have been so aggressive.
          i do too. but then again im more into defensive styles than i am offensive styles. but floyds style is more than just defense, its a blend that makes his defense his offense. not many fighters pull that off so well nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            You're dumber than that 15yr old **** huey if you think im a "*******".

Hey huey, stfu cuz ill easily ruin our baby a$$.
            ur sick kid get check u pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              On the first page i saw at least 5 people who cant read shi t. Where did i say he runs in my post.

He fought moderately aggressive vs shane, it was still very lityle actiin and he could have probaby had shane out of there if he tried, but he didnt. He let shane hang around and do nothing. Shane had no legs= semi aggressive floyd.
              He probably could've had him out of there. Again, It's not in his DNA to do it. Not that he can't do it, it's more of how he was taught to fight very cautiously. He was taught to never got ahead of himself, and he knows anything can happen and one punch can change everything in any fights scenarios.

If he sense that his opponents are tired/discouraged, then he'll fight them more aggressively than usual. But you can't expect him to do it for a full 12 rounds, it's not in him and he has his own way of getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                  He probably could've had him out of there. Again, It's not in his DNA to do it. Not that he can't do it, it's more of how he was taught to fight very cautiously. He was taught to never got ahead of himself, and he knows anything can happen and one punch can change everything in any fights scenarios.

If he sense that his opponents are tired/discouraged, then he'll fight them more aggressively than usual. But you can't expect him to do it for a full 12 rounds, it's not in him and he has his own way of getting it done.

Im not disagreeing with the above sentimemt for the most part. Im only in here cuz floyd says that before every damn fight and he ends up being a mover (not runner sensitive people) and fights aggressively maybe once in 5 fights (amd the shane fight was not one of those).

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                    ur sick kid get check u pedophile
                    Stupid iphone keyboard...

Comment

This isn't anything new. Floyd fought pretty much pressuring Marquez and Mosley. He stayed in front of them.

People need to go watch replays of Vazquez-Marquez, Gatti-Ward if they want to see brawls.

This is boxing at the top level, you're gonna get different styles to watch. Floyd has been fighting for over a decade, so by now you should know the way he fights, if his style does not appeal to you, don't tune in to his fights.

Floyd says he's gonna be right there with Ortiz, but what people mean when they say he's lying is because he doesn't get hit. So when you get hit/you're vulnerable=you're exciting, and vulnerable is what Floyd is not, he's not vulnerable, it's not in his game to a non-elite vulnerable fighter, and some fans don't like that. Pacquiao had an older and worse Mosley with no legs and couldn't get him out of there either, couldn't corner him, couldn't cut off the ring. You don't hear any one say anything about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X