Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's way to calm and respectful....it's not as fun. I want the Floyd that faced Oscar. Now THAT was good TV.

Comment

• Manny's excuse-happy fans are ******ed idiots.....

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      loads of misinformation here.

for discussion purposes show me a boxer (other than beggar mosley) who went beyond and above what pacquiao proposed -- unlimited urine testing, three blood tests including one immediately after the fight. you're seriously exaggerating here. you said dozens of fighters. who tf are they? give me a link. and show me exactly the procedure they went through.

there's really no need to discuss this recycled garbage. pacquiao is on video saying he will take the test up to the day of the fight, "to see if that is really the reason.". i don't know why you idiots are still into this issue. all floyd has to do is send a negotiator and start the round. as simple as that. there's nothing for him to lose. otoh, he becomes a media darling if he proves that pac is lying about the tests.

keep your garbage to yourselves, homies.

Every single Olympic trialist has undertaken OSDT's you clown.

There are fkn HUNDREDS of fighters that have been through the system, from all nationalities.

Here is why you need to give yourself an uppercut, then go sit in the corner and play with your Manny-doll.....

Your whiney excuses are dribble, and they allow Pacquiao to continue to hide behind his ******ed inept fanbase.

P4P hero, but scared of a little blood test. What a joke you and Pacquiao are.

Lance Armstrong was blood-tested 26 times during his last TdF.

If he required the same cutoff that Manny does, the Tour de France would have taken well over a year to complete

Check out the 7th excuse to come from Team Pacquiao, this one was used by Manny personally.

" Mayweather is bigger than me, so when they take blood it will weaken me more than it will weaken Mayweather, because he has can afford to lose more ".

Fuk off with your ridiculous childish whining

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Floyd's way to calm and respectful....it's not as fun. I want the Floyd that faced Oscar. Now THAT was good TV.
        Come on man, it is the " lawsuit ". Mayweather would be peeling Pacquiao like a banana if he did not have watch his P's and Q's..... which is why Team Pacquiao initiated it in the first place. The " lawsuit " is a court enforced gag-order. Otherwise we would be hearing "poochiao" and "steroid cheat" during every interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Come on man, it is the " lawsuit ". Mayweather would be peeling Pacquiao like a banana if he did not have watch his P's and Q's..... which is why Team Pacquiao initiated it in the first place. The " lawsuit " is a court enforced gag-order. Otherwise we would be hearing "poochiao" and "steroid cheat" during every interview.

This is the core reason for the lawsuit...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            we're talking about boxing homey. who were the boxers that went through that fake random bs mosley and mayflower went through.

just name a few of the dozens you're spewing here.

you can't name one do you?

what is funny about this idiot is he's been saying pac is this amateurish boxer who fought nothing but bums. then in another sentence he's saying pac is really that good to be real and the test is absolutely necessary. how does that add up? make up your minds phucking clowns.

Last edited by tomhawq; 06-29-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              we're talking about boxing homey. who are the boxers that went through that fake random bs mosley and mayflower went through.

just name a few of the dozens you're spewing here.

what is funny about this idiot is he's been saying pac is this amateurish boxer who fought nothing but bums. then in another sentence he's saying pac is really that good to be real and the test is absolutely necessary. how does that add up? make up your minds phucking clowns.

you can't be amateurish and on PED?

Comment

• Pacquiao don't wanna take the test. Something is fishy about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  we're talking about boxing homey. Who were the boxers that went through that fake random bs mosley and mayflower went through.

Just name a few of the dozens you're spewing here.

what is funny about this idiot is he's been saying pac is this amateurish boxer who fought nothing but bums. Then in another sentence he's saying pac is really that good to be real and the test is absolutely necessary. How does that add up? Make up your minds phucking clowns.

Every single olympic trialist.

There are fkn hundreds you pig-ignorant clown.

Having to name each one individually..... is absurd.

If you follow boxing, rattle off the olympic trialists/medallists.

If you do not follow boxing, then fuk off and whine elsewhere kid.

Name one ?

Andre Ward, and I will throw in Dirrell coz he was on the same Olympic Team.

Ward has no problem at all with OSDT's, which makes a total joke of the Conte insinuations.....
                  http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...6fcaf1f5a2fb72
                  http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10186.html

Every single current trialist likely thinks that Pacquiao is a juice-freak, and likely thinks that you are a whiney b1tch.

Comment

• pretending to want a pac fight and actaully wanting a pac fight are 2 diffrent things floyd......floyd has been a great pretender...its time to man up junior...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      pretending to want a pac fight and actaully wanting a pac fight are 2 diffrent things floyd......floyd has been a great pretender...its time to man up junior...
                      Saying you will take the full random test and actually doing so are two different things too.

Comment

Working...
                      X