Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Cunningham: "Wlad is an unbelievable athlete"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think anyone is cashing out here! Its nice for them to get paid extremly well but i think they will go into that ring to knock each others head off!
    Money shouldnt be the motivation here! its about legacy for both guys! they know alot is at stake for them

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      All of them would beat Haye.

Haye carefully selects mostly old men who have been KOed before like age 38 Barrett, age 38 Ruiz and age 39 Harrison because he wants opponents that will make him look good.

Wlad just fights the best available opposition.

But with this fight with Wladimir, Haye is cashing out with a huge payday.
      dude, i really hope you do yourself no harm if wlad really loses. it seems to be a borderline situation for you. good luck to survive saturday.

Comment

is this the same Cunningham thats with Devon Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTwain View Post
          dude, i really hope you do yourself no harm if wlad really loses. it seems to be a borderline situation for you. good luck to survive saturday.
          He said in another thread the other day he would be suicidal if Wlad loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
            He said in another thread the other day he would be suicidal if Wlad loses.
            No, I didn't say that. I made a joke thread about who should be on suicide watch.

By the way, let's not forget we have a bet. Remember you bet with me that it would be Vitali not Wlad who fights Haye?

But because like your idol The Gayemaker you have no honor, I doubt you'll pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Thompson, Brock,

please Haye beats the **** outta all those damn bums

All get ko'd brutally

Lets see how you feel after Haye ko's Wlad saturday

chagaev = 2 time amateur world champion , beat felix savon when he was 19 , and beat him again 2 years later
              haye = 0 time amateur world champion

chagaev = beat valuev better than haye did , by fighting inside and not running like a ***** , hell some people felt haye didn't even win that fight
              haye = paper champion
              chagaev = legitimate true holder of the wba belt , never been knocked down before the wlad fight , while haye was knocked down as a cruiserwieght , and by fricking monte barrett

chagaev > haye , period

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                Bell was WBA, WBC, IBF champion but was stripped of the IBF before the Mormeck rematch. What Cunningham had was a paper title, just like how you like to call Haye's WBA HW title a paper title.

haye was lineal champion

just like wlad is lineal heavyweight champion

lineal = / = undisputed

undisputed = recognized by all major organizations as the champion , IBF did not recognize haye , he was not undisputed .

Comment

Originally posted by Justin The God View Post
                  is this the same Cunningham thats with Devon Alexander?
                  lol..no ibf cruiserweight champ

Comment

We all know Wlad is a great athlete. The questions are: Will Haye get past the Klit jab? Will Haye be able to land his hayemakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      No, I didn't say that. I made a joke thread about who should be on suicide watch.

By the way, let's not forget we have a bet. Remember you bet with me that it would be Vitali not Wlad who fights Haye?

But because like your idol The Gayemaker you have no honor, I doubt you'll pay up.
                      I'll pay when he's actually in the ring. I'd make a bet for the winner, but dead men can't pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X