No announcement yet.

Steve Cunningham: "Wlad is an unbelievable athlete"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Let's bet: 100 million points that Wlad beats Haye.

Don't be a b1tch and demand odds - you've been saying for a long time IN AS MANY WORDS that Haye is great and Wlad is a bum, so if you are telling the truth and really believe that, you must believe you'll win the bet.

You don't need to worry, I won't kill myself if Haye wins, and I'm an honorable man who pays his debts.
    Already got a bet with 2:1 odds. Sorry loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
      Already got a bet with 2:1 odds. Sorry loser.
      So you don't have enough faith in your man Haye to bet with even odds, after all your talk?

You're as phony as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        So you don't have enough faith in your man Haye to bet with even odds, after all your talk?

You're as phony as he is.
        Really why would i be stupid enough to bet 1:1 when i can get 2:1? If you was so confident you'd give odds like most others are.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Thompson, Brock,

please Haye beats the **** outta all those damn bums

All get ko'd brutally

Lets see how you feel after Haye ko's Wlad saturday
          Really? All of those guys are bums? Chagaev in fact also beat Valuev, and in fact he was better than Haye against Valuev...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Be honest bro none of those guys would beat Haye,outside of Adamek who i believe would lose but put up a damn good fight.
            The only reason Haye is fighting Volodymyr is because The WBA rankings have 1) chagaev 2) Povetkin 3) Boytsov one of which would be Haye's mandatory. Haye knows that he could very likely lose to any of them and can no longer have 'superfights' with the like of fraudly harrison so it's time to cash out against Volodymyr.

A prime Ibragimov would fuking maul Haye. A 2005/2006 Chagaev would beat him down and KO him too.

Comment

Steve doesnt pack the punch that Haye or even Adamek posses, but who knows what happens if he puts on 10-15lbs of muscle.

He sounds pretty damn satisfied with his results of sparring with Wlad; he should go ahead and take a fight at heavyweight.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              The only reason Haye is fighting Volodymyr is because The WBA rankings have 1) chagaev 2) Povetkin 3) Boytsov one of which would be Haye's mandatory. Haye knows that he could very likely lose to any of them and can no longer have 'superfights' with the like of fraudly harrison so it's time to cash out against Volodymyr.

A prime Ibragimov would fuking maul Haye. A 2005/2006 Chagaev would beat him down and KO him too.
              Ah c'mon man, there isn't a soul in the world that thinks the Chagaev that went life or death in the final rounds of a fight with Travis Walker would pose any threat to Haye at this point.

Haye's taken this fight for the money, the belts, and the desire to knock out Wlad, who he obviously, genuinely despises.

Wlads knocking him out, though.
              Last edited by paulf; 06-27-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Steve doesnt pack the punch that Haye or even Adamek posses, but who knows what happens if he puts on 10-15lbs of muscle.

He sounds pretty damn satisfied with his results of sparring with Wlad; he should go ahead and take a fight at heavyweight.

Ah c'mon man, there isn't a soul in the world that thinks the Chagaev that went life or death in the final rounds of a fight with Travis Walker would pose any threat to Haye at this point.

Haye's taken this fight for the money, the belts, and the desire to knock out Wlad, who he obviously, genuinely despises.

Wlads knocking him out, though.

Why didn't Haye fight Chagaev after he secured his mandatory status by beating Meehan?

Comment

Bell was WBA, WBC, IBF champion but was stripped of the IBF before the Mormeck rematch. What Cunningham had was a paper title, just like how you like to call Haye's WBA HW title a paper title.

He was stripped of his title because he refused to fight his mandatory at the time which was, you guessed it, Steve Cunningham.

Of course you are too stupid to know that.

Bell ducked Cunningham, then Haye followed suit. Both of them were/are cowards.

Comment

Really why would i be stupid enough to bet 1:1 when i can get 2:1? If you was so confident you'd give odds like most others are.
                    I would give you 2-1 odds on as many points as possible if I was stupid enough to actually believe you would pay up.

Anyone who considers betting with Rick Grimes should just go to the betting lounge and make a bet with a respectable poster. There are plenty of posters willing to bet on Haye who won't transfer their points and create a new account like this jackass will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      He was stripped of his title because he refused to fight his mandatory at the time which was, you guessed it, Steve Cunningham.

Of course you are too stupid to know that.

Bell ducked Cunningham, then Haye followed suit. Both of them were/are cowards.
                      Of course you are too stupid to include that Bell fought Mormeck in a rematch which was the biggest and most anticipated fight in the division at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X