Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was a coward move to have 10 rounder against Lucas.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a coward move to have 10 rounder against Lucas.....

I sure think so, and why would they do that if Alexander is championship material.....

Other thing do you know how much they got paid???

Yes, Devon is a coward and bum. He will continue fighting in St. Louis so he can keep winning against bums.

Comment

it wasnt a title fight dude

Comment

It wasn't a championship fight.Hence why they call the 11th and 12th the "championship" rounds

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it wasnt a title fight dude
          I know but only guys who are starting to get up in competition ask for 10 rds not previous champs and not after they have lost it.......

Comment

Give credit where it's due he took a very tough fight as a comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              It wasn't a championship fight.Hence why they call the 11th and 12th the "championship" rounds
              I knew that from the start and I still think that if your asking a 10 rd against a slow starter puncher your playing it safe "like a b1tchh"....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                I know but only guys who are starting to get up in competition ask for 10 rds not previous champs and not after they have lost it.......

the only time you have 12 rounds is if its for a title fight...you cant request for 12 rounds with no belt on the line

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
                  Yes, Devon is a coward and bum. He will continue fighting in St. Louis so he can keep winning against bums.
                  You got some nerve calling Devon a coward after the dude in your sig outright quit during a fight.

Alexander fought Matthysse after his first loss.

Ortiz fought Antonio Diaz, Hector Alatorre and Nate Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Give credit where it's due he took a very tough fight as a comeback fight
                    I wont he played it safe and got surprised cuz he isnt that good like he thought....

Comment

Working...
                    X