No announcement yet.

Floyd will NEVER LIVE DOWN these 2 FACTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hideo Kuze View Post
    i wasnt referring to you when i said banning ***** alts. I was clearly referring to the guy i quoted, but since you are a ******ed man infant, i wont hold it against you.

chris rock said dont call double dribble on ******ed kids, so ill gladly take his advice when dealing with one.
    well, he referred to me then you made your comment. i wouldnt call that clear, ******.

but, yum! i love blueberries :licks lips and rubs belly:

Comment

after beating career 140 pounder ricky (who by the way struggled and probably lost with fair judges to collazo at 147) this was floyd's welterweight resume:

Ricky Hatton
      Carlos Baldomir
      Sharmba Mitchell
      Zab Judah

At floyd's retirement after the hatton fight the welterweight division was the hottest and deepest in all of boxing:

Prime Cotto
      Prime Margarito
      Prime Williams
      Younger Shane
      Cintron
      Collazo
      Clottey

Nice try but you aint changing historical facts *****s.

Comment

great job by floyd waiting till everybody knocked each other off and he came in like a nefarious vulture and picked up the pieces.

Comment

Floyd always has a convenient excuse, after a million of them its no longer a coincidence.

"well yeah I decided to clean up the sport, Ive been very passionate about this since I started boxing" (Testing brought to the forefront after Manny convincingly defeats Cotto)

"Im gonna go ahead and retire, Ive done all that I can do" ( Left the WW division while division was hot, he conveniently unretired when the division cooled off, and returned to fight a LW nonetheless. )

"I need 100% of the revenue, that's how my deals are structured"

We know when and why.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            only fight he missed out on is the undefeated Cotto fight that's the only fight that was in demand.

I blame Arum for the cotto and Manny fights not happening
            how can you come into my thread calling pac a b1tch and then defend floyd like this

*****s are ******ed as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              how can you come into my thread calling pac a b1tch and then defend floyd like this

*****s are ******ed as hell
              watch floyd duck sergio.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                1. After beating oscar & finally being a true household name & superstar in boxing, retired after beating ricky hatton, a career 140 pounder, WHEN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION WAS THE HOTTEST & DEEPEST in all of boxing.

He had prime antonio margarito, prime miguel cotto, prime paul williams, prime kermit cintron, prime joshua clottey, & a younger shane mosley.

2.When he came back to boxing after his fraudulent retirement, it was finally time for floyd to face his greatest opponent; manny pacquiao. So what does floyd do when his biggest "TEST" of his career was upon him?

Found a way not to fight pacquiao. Found a way to scuttle the fight with his silly ass f*gg*try demands then retired again.

When floyd's legacy is once again scrutinized, he will never be able to live down these facts.
                It will be by his own fault.
                But, he making money and thats all he cares about.

Comment

watch floyd duck sergio.....

sergio
                  PAC

even guys that he can beat, he ducks...if the risk level gets a tad high, fight wont happen

Comment

after beating career 140 pounder ricky (who by the way struggled and probably lost with fair judges to collazo at 147) this was floyd's welterweight resume:

Ricky Hatton
                    Carlos Baldomir
                    Sharmba Mitchell
                    Zab Judah

At floyd's retirement after the hatton fight the welterweight division was the hottest and deepest in all of boxing:

Prime Cotto
                    Prime Margarito
                    Prime Williams
                    Younger Shane
                    Cintron
                    Collazo
                    Clottey

Nice try but you aint changing historical facts *****s.
                    :qqq::AN::qqq:
                    Do you know with this thread you brilanatly owed every Fan of Floyd Bumweather.
                    What is also true is that the boxing world....( outside of this site)....the real world, as we know it....Knows and believes this all to be true. EVERYONE knows Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny. Everyone knows that his retirement was a way to duck real threats. The hungry Lions. There were no more freebies out there for him or poor asz fighters looking for a big payday and would take a good size purse to lose.
                    Floyd a bum.

Comment

hmmm margarito fight was a clear & blatant duck.
                      hey floyd dont fight to see whos the best. he said it himself...

Comment

Working...
                      X