Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz is a good young fighter, this is not a tune-up for mayweather.don't anybody be surprise if ortiz drops mayweather down. mosley was able to tag mayweather only in the second round, but i'm pretty sure ortiz can do it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      It's funny he say's the same thing over and over and over and calls it an interview, and whats even more funny is the fact he is saying boxing is on it's way out because fighters are doing performance enhancing drugs. The real reason boxing is on it's way out is because fighters now a day find excuses to not fight rather than do what they are in the profession to do and that is FIGHT! And when the self proclaimed best fighter in the world doesnt fight the actual best fighter in the world thats what ruins boxing.

bull**** !!! pac has had everything his own way so far. He dicktates how much a fighter will weigh before a fight, he has say so of which gloves will be used, ring size and so on, all the while keep up the act that it is him that is at a disadvantage which is utter bull****.!!! He can't keep saying that all the while bull dozing over fighter that are much larger than you.. never in history boxing has a 120 pounder moved up in weight and use RAW strenth to subdue an opponents never in the history .. fighter like duran have always outsmarted fighter that were bigger than himself not raw power like pac. Pac on the other hand throws caution to the wind against fighter naturally bigger then himself and just relies on power and speed , its like he already knows he's stronger then his opponents which is utter bull****. !!!!

Fans like you are willing to except this bull**** because its Pac.
      Any person that comes up with as many lies and excuses why he won't be tested properly has something to hide. Not only that the only explanation pac and his team are willing to offer for his strength and speed increase is rice and protein ?!?!?! what kind of bull**** is that i ask? if that the case just allow roid into the sport and fan should not ask questions. no one asking question of pac..

Comment

All roads lead to Manny Pacquiao. Nowhere to hide little Floyd. Funny that Floyd claims he's afraid of Manny because he may do steroids, but then he fights guys who are CLEARLY on PED's like Ortiz and Marquez, and guys who have already tested pos like Shame Boresly. Floyd blew his legacy ducking Manny.

Comment

mayweather should not be believed.......hes a proven criminal...............

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
            Floyd Mayweather Sr. or any of the Mayweathers can not go directly to the Nevada Athletic Commission to complain because the commission already knows that the Mayweathers are just throwing roadblocks to prevent the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight to happen. You don't have to be highly educated to know what is going on, just common sense.
            a 1 inch roadblock is easy to drive over if u just drive over it instead of saying it will ruin ur tire

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Iceman View Post
              ..then I give him all the credits. A lot of people are under estimating Ortiz, Victor is a young active brawler with a strong chin with a lot to prove while jr is an old fart that fought two oldies the last 3 years, and dumb people are looking at jr like he's still 28. Don't forget dumb ass, jr almost lost to Oscar and Vic has more movements than Golden Boy!
              Oscar didn't even come close to beating lil Floyd truthfully, and Ortiz may have more movement but than Oscar but he sure doesn't have a jab like Oscar..

Comment

I can't even front, when I seen the much added muscle, rip-ness and tremendous improvement in Vic's punching power I was a bit suspicious myself, and that was before Berto started his PED accusations, Victor had never been that muscular before, he always had the soft body type of a former fat kid who had lost weight, so when I seen him in that shape against Berto, it was kind of a WTF moment for me.. Those big bulky shoulder's (just like MP), i dunno I could be wrong but it seemed a little suspect to me.. I'll leave it at that though...

as for Floyd's long layoff, I may sound crazy but I think that Floyd body is still filling itself out as now a days Floyd is much stronger and bigger then he was at 28 or 29's years, hell he was even bigger than Shane when they fought(even Emmanuel Steward said that) he was almost middleweight like, so while he may have naturally lost a step or two as far as quickness and reflexes goes, he seems to hydrate a lot better now so IMO he now has the size and strength to match Vic. and skill wise Vics no match for Floyd so I see the layoff beneficial to Floyd as his mature body and brittle hands have time to fully recover..

Comment

It was a split decision...win by jr..that's fact

...Oscars jabs sucks..he's more a straight puncher..with a good hook, other than that, it's all heart, which I think, Ortiz don't have. But you don't need a heart to beat jr..just stamina and and chin. Jr. hates brawler, so if Ortiz fight the way he did Berto, I am sure gay jr will give in..
                  Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Oscar didn't even come close to beating lil Floyd truthfully, and Ortiz may have more movement but than Oscar but he sure doesn't have a jab like Oscar..

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Fixed it for ya
                    I think you must have misread what I wrote. If you read closely you will see the "Self Proclaimed Best fighter in the world" therefore letting you know it's not Pac because Pac has never even after being the best fighter in the world for almost 3 years now claimed he was the best in the world.

So like your reputation on this site your post is also ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Iceman View Post
                      ...Oscars jabs sucks..he's more a straight puncher..with a good hook, other than that, it's all heart, which I think, Ortiz don't have. But you don't need a heart to beat jr..just stamina and and chin. Jr. hates brawler, so if Ortiz fight the way he did Berto, I am sure gay jr will give in..
                      Are you kidding me? Oscar has always had one of, If not the best jab in the history of boxing.. no question! As for Ortiz, he showed he does have heart, only catch is when it's time to use it he gets reckless and starts swinging wildly often over exerting and tiring himself out as he did with Berto, but luckily for him Berto is just really a slugger who was already hurt, tired, and known to never have any stamina in the late rounds anyway, with that said If Vic does that with Floyd he's getting knocked out late...

Comment

Working...
                      X