Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may not know the fulll story until hatton writes an autobiography about himself. lol

But judging from Sr handling hatton perhaps he did not put as much work/strategy as a trainer should have, otherwise there wouldn't have been any issues between him and Beard.

Comment

Those drugs addicts are talking

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
        We may not know the fulll story until hatton writes an autobiography about himself. lol

But judging from Sr handling hatton perhaps he did not put as much work/strategy as a trainer should have, otherwise there wouldn't have been any issues between him and Beard.
        That'll be a good read alright. I doubt that Snr achieved much at all in that short time, in that difficult situation, and at that late stage of Ricky's career. Pug could be right in that Hatton strayed from the gameplan.

Comment

floyd sr. hangs around with "CRACK JUNKIES"...too much..

..he suspects and talks about other boxers like it's THEM! jr/sr and his fans club are the dumbest, I mean the dumbest group....sr...Ortiz will beat your jr the way jr beats his wife. Ortiz will bully you lil gay floyd before Ortiz knocks him out and that will be the end of your jr's boxing career!

Comment

Why can't the Old man go straight to Nevada Sports(Boxing) Commission and file his complaints about his suspected Drug enhancements issue against Pacman? Why use the media?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Iceman View Post
              ..he suspects and talks about other boxers like it's THEM! jr/sr and his fans club are the dumbest, I mean the dumbest group....sr...Ortiz will beat your jr the way jr beats his wife. Ortiz will bully you lil gay floyd before Ortiz knocks him out and that will be the end of your jr's boxing career!
              Dumber than you. I doubt that. If you really believe Ortiz is going to whoop Floyd than are you going to give Floyd his props when he wins?

Comment

Actually you are the dumbest....obviously!! but if gay jr wins..

..then I give him all the credits. A lot of people are under estimating Ortiz, Victor is a young active brawler with a strong chin with a lot to prove while jr is an old fart that fought two oldies the last 3 years, and dumb people are looking at jr like he's still 28. Don't forget dumb ass, jr almost lost to Oscar and Vic has more movements than Golden Boy!
                Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Dumber than you. I doubt that. If you really believe Ortiz is going to whoop Floyd than are you going to give Floyd his props when he wins?

Comment

Who's wants to listen to a crack head and a Wife beater..?

..these two guys are menace to society.

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                  Why can't the Old man go straight to Nevada Sports(Boxing) Commission and file his complaints about his suspected Drug enhancements issue against Pacman? Why use the media?

Comment

When ever i see the words "Floyd Sr. Breaks Down....." I get a chuckle. But I have to give the old man credit. Except for his obligatory "I'm a ped testing scientist" rant the interview was some what intriguing. Well as intriguing as ur gonna find from sr. I like the part where he talks about those long ass lay offs, this is the first time ever I think it would be wise to listen to what sr. is saying. That lay off could come back and bite jr on the backside, if he keeps pulling that **** I have no doubt it will catch up to him sooner or later.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Sr. or any of the Mayweathers can not go directly to the Nevada Athletic Commission to complain because the commission already knows that the Mayweathers are just throwing roadblocks to prevent the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight to happen. You don't have to be highly educated to know what is going on, just common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X