Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did Mayweather Pick Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because he saw something in ortiz that made him think he can win a fight against him.
    also, i think mayweather is a laker/heat fan, not sure...

Comment

Because Ortiz is a low risk high reward fight for May just like all his fights at WW and Junior WW with the exception of Mosley..

Comment

cause ortiz is a bum , its a gim'me fight

Comment

I dont understand how Ortiz is a low risk no reward fighter. When everybody wanted Floyd to fight Berto.

Comment

easy money to take for another long and winding vacation plus of course put some of that $$ on the piggy bank for the manny payout....lol

Comment

because he's not duckqiao who's after old drained damaged goods coming from a loss.

Comment

duckquiao hasn't fought anyone good coming from an impressive win..every opponent was just a shell..margarito fought a good cotto..mayweather fought a good hatton and a good de la hoya...mosley beat a good margarito..then mr catch weight grabbed the leftovers..we all know margarito,cotto,mosley,hatton,de la hoya weren't the same fighters..and most of them were drained when mr DUCKQIAO faced them.

me no like blood test me weak..that's why me lose to morales and my shoes was small too..me like fight top rank damaged goods..ok bye i go sing song and cheat on wife.

Comment

Pressure on Pacquiao to take the tests,Ortiz is a hungry bull 10 years his jr he is making a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                    He quit vs a 140lb'er that struggled against a shot Morales. LOL
                    Dude get in a ring...................Morales proved he was far from shot,his reflexes and instincts were good if not for a slow start do to top level ring rust Morales dominates to a decision,not to mention Ortiz always looked to big for 140 the guy is a natural ww sht maybe even jm.

Comment

better questions...

Why did Pacquiao fight Clottey??

Why did Pacquiao fight Margarito???

Why did Pacquiao fight Mosley???

NONE OF THESE GUYS WHERE THREATS AGAINST PACQUIAO, THEY WERE EASY BIG PAYDAYS.

Comment

Working...
                      X