Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Vegan is Larryx. You notice how schizo Larry acts lately? Vegan is one of those split personalities.

so Larryx is the type that beats himself everynight..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      id pay to see vegan call someone a monkey to their face....these guys kill me spewing racial **** over the internet....how much more of a pu22y can you get??
      Monkey boy is still butt hurt LMAO

How can you pay somebody wherein you're a 30 yr unemployed ex-convict? You still living with your fookin' parents fool. Get a life monkey!

Comment

Vegan101 your probable fat unhealthy a$$ would get knocked out, Id invite you to my gym, but I dont hit women

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          Vegan101 your probable fat unhealthy a$$ would get knocked out, Id invite you to my gym, but I dont hit women
          Then stop hitting your sister fag!

Try to spar with a real man and for sure you're gonna lay flat like a whore getting humped.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
            Then stop hitting your sister fag!

Try to spar with a real man and for sure you're gonna lay flat like a whore getting humped.
            I'm no racist keyboard warrior unlike you, I dont hide behind a screen to talk boxing unlike you, I go to a gym unlike you and UNLIKE YOU I have gone through puberty and wouldnt need to fight my fights with poor constructed sentences and racist language to make myself feel big

'real' man? Why dont you get of your fat a$$ and get yoursel to a gym and see if you can hang with ANY of the under 18's in there first, before you start questioning me.

You'd get your a$$ handed to you by a kid

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
              I'm no racist keyboard warrior unlike you, I dont hide behind a screen to talk boxing unlike you, I go to a gym unlike you and UNLIKE YOU I have gone through puberty and wouldnt need to fight my fights with poor constructed sentences and racist language to make myself feel big

'real' man? Why dont you get of your fat a$$ and get yoursel to a gym and see if you can hang with ANY of the under 18's in there first, before you start questioning me.

You'd get your a$$ handed to you by a kid
              Another e-thug trying to show his underdeveloped brain on the internet.

Let me tell you something, real men never act like a thug behind a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by vegan101 View Post
                another e-thug trying to show his underdeveloped brain on the internet.

pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                  Another e-thug trying to show his underdeveloped brain on the internet.

i dont act like a thug, never have, never will son. get educated, get a grip. get a life

Comment

this would be fun.i would spar anyone on here size dont matter. but all that 2 vs 1 at a time crap is dumb sounds like streets of rage. but in a sparring match id spar anyne on here no matter size. at the moment im walking around at 178 5'11 6' going down to 68 for a fight. but id go light on anyone not experenced id work off you. it is just friendly sparring.

Comment

I'd like to fight Xcaret.

Comment

Working...
                      X