Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id say it's about 50/50 as far as some posters being able to at least know the basics of how to box, and are in pretty good shape, athletic, etc. then the other 50% are the stereotypical keyboard warriors.

i just started boxing about 3-4 months ago, and i don't think im bad, but im definitely not a prodigy lol. I have a decent boxer's build. 6'0'' 165 @ 11% body fat. If I cut out fats, sodas, beer, and upped my cardio id probably be 155 @ 7-8% body fat. I think I could definitely make WW.

But i want to spar bloody KJ and Natas. haha no real beef of course, probably cool dudes in real life, but they have tried to play me. haha and accused me of not knowing **** about boxing, and being a brainless *******, etc. lol officially calling out bloody KJ and Natas!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      im open to spar with any ******* on here..we can even place bets on the fights...boxingscene should set this type of **** up
      if by any chance a "*******" sparred with you and you got your ass handed to you...

will you shoot him?

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
        Larryx Vs. two patards for the Boxingscene belt!!!

I got $100 on Larryx!!! !!! !!!

lol Larry is fat I got told.

Comment

LARRY v. VEGAN! shall it go down in UK or USA?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            i bet these *******s(not the real manny fans)never seen a boxing gym other than on tv..or they ran down to the wild card like some groupie ass hoes to stare at manny..they wouldnt know the first thing bout boxing techniques or stratagies...id laugh watching them trying to put their head gear on or attempt to wrap thier own hands
            If anybody's willing to set this up, I will be happy to **** larry up

I am dead serious. I'll get my own transportation- I just need it set up. And I'm putting money up.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              id say it's about 50/50 as far as some posters being able to at least know the basics of how to box, and are in pretty good shape, athletic, etc. then the other 50% are the stereotypical keyboard warriors.

i just started boxing about 3-4 months ago, and i don't think im bad, but im definitely not a prodigy lol. I have a decent boxer's build. 6'0'' 165 @ 11% body fat. If I cut out fats, sodas, beer, and upped my cardio id probably be 155 @ 7-8% body fat. I think I could definitely make WW.

But i want to spar bloody KJ and Natas. haha no real beef of course, probably cool dudes in real life, but they have tried to play me. haha and accused me of not knowing **** about boxing, and being a brainless *******, etc. lol officially calling out bloody KJ and Natas!
              If you're ever in Berlin, give me a call so I can box your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                If you're ever in Berlin, give me a call so I can box your head off.
                We'll record the sparring match and upload it to youtube. Ofcourse the title of the video will be "German Beast Annihilates American Sissy in Boxing Match". Make sure your mother or gf don't see the match as it will be disheartening for them to watch their man get beat to a pulp.

Comment

haha. ive been WAITING for this

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    look at this e-thugs bragging about their fighting/boxing skills
                    Larryx is the worst, bet he's a right gayboy really.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      50/50? Wow. You have a high regard for the average Boxingscene poster. lol I don't think the number's anywhere near that. I have no doubt that there are a few guys here that can box and are in good shape (even less that are both), but they're in the minority. There are lots of fans in all sports. The vast majority participate from their armchair.

Comment

Working...
                      X