Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is starting to rival jordan and woods.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Pac is such a phenomenal, a non american who can rival m. Jordan and woods in america is unbelievable.
    rival who?????

*******ation......

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      whats unbelievable is your nuthuggery. your right up there with a few klit huggers.
      I don't nuthug i'm just happy that boxing are getting more exposure, i just don't understand why some people r getting mad here. Lol
      Last edited by pasawayako; 06-15-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Manny Pacqiao is definately an all time great p4p!!!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Comment

so everyone will start wearing mannys shoes like jordans??really??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

Jordan and Woods are the best ever in their sports. Manny isn't the best in his. Now if he beats floyd if they fight, then you can float this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!
                This is what boxing fans should be, be happy and not get mad to pac success. Lol.

Comment

GTFOH

Jordan most reconizable sports figure probably in history. He has his own shoe brand. When I was in school we use to skip school to get his shoe the day it came out before it was sold out.

This thread is silly. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

I already have one of pacs nike shoes but i haven't bought any of jordans nike shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Jordan and Woods are the best ever in their sports. Manny isn't the best in his. Now if he beats floyd if they fight, then you can float this ****.
                      Pac is the face of boxing right now he wouldn't be the fighter of the decade if he isn't the best and floyd will always come second no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                      X