No announcement yet.

fact-floyd haters have NEVER won a penny betting against him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Stop your crying little kid. Once Floyd schools and destroys the cheating, Top Rank created, hype job Manroid you'll be dragging your feet with Kleenex boxes on them flailing your noodle arms and wailing like a lost puppy..Get over it. The truth hurts kid. Floyd fans post real facts. Pac fans make up their own. You'll find out soon enough..
    Case in point...How stupid is this post? How old could LMFAO be?

Is there any sign of any kind of intelligence or boxing knowledge coming out of this post?

Yet you and Coach Webb for some reason give posters like LMFAO a pass. Why? Because, they're pro Floyd and anti Pac? Is that the only reason?

Idiots are idiots fuck whatever fan base they belong to.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Is there any sign of any kind of intelligence or boxing knowledge coming out of this post?

Yet you and Coach Webb for some reason give posters like LMFAO a pass. Why? Because, they're pro Floyd and anti Pac? Is that the only reason?

Listen up little man. Do I need to re-hash the same facts that the intelligent posters who know what's going on have pointed out time and time again for you and the rest of the Pac fans to deny or attempt to dance around? It's obvious to anyone with any common sense who knows the basics of the sport that Pac is a complete joke and continues to make himself so. Floyd proves it time and time again while lately Pac faces anyone with a name at the lowest point of their career and STILL has to cheat them while they agree just for the payday. Nuff said.

Comment

Listen up little man. Do I need to re-hash the same facts that the intelligent posters who know what's going on have pointed out time and time again for you and the rest of the Pac fans to deny or attempt to dance around? It's obvious to anyone with any common sense who knows the basics of the sport that Pac is a complete joke and continues to make himself so. Floyd proves it time and time again while lately Pac faces anyone with a name at the lowest point of their career and STILL has to cheat them while they agree just for the payday. Nuff said.
        This guy has to be 12 years old. There's no other explanation.

Comment

Hey Larry. Remember that video of the filipino family that was screaming and jumping when mayweather got rocked in the 2nd round against Mosley? that is exactly what this thread reminded me of.

let's buy his ppv to watch him lose!

Comment

If he fought Ryan Rhodes I'd bet against him, and I'd win a lot of money doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              lmfao...not a soilid red cent...keep hating b1tches
              wow, larry....could you not do any better? you ask a question with an ill intended self-serving answer? try to be more creative, buddy....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

hold your horses guys....let us be objective....let us have fun in this forum...not animosity

Comment

I won £333 on Money May, we call him Uncle Money around here cuz he gives us cash bonuses every year, about £400 this time round against Ortiz, free cash.

Comment

"inteligent posters who know"????? do you have a list of these inteligent posters???? are these inteligent posters more competent than the boxing authorities/commissions???? oh my, buddy...please also refrain from any racist or hate threads in this forum...it is very unsportsmanlike...

Comment

the only time I bet against Floyd was the Shane fight....and that bet was strictly wit the heart....I'm no fool, I knew the outcome we got was VERY likely so I made sure that bet wasn't a big one...just keepin it real!!!

haven't won **** betting against Manny either....Cotto and Shane(again with the heart, Shane is my dude)...I was pulling for Clottey but I knew his style was no threat for the volume punching Manny...so I didn't put no cash on that one....just a case of cheering for the underdog

Comment

Working...
                      X