No announcement yet.

fact-floyd haters have NEVER won a penny betting against him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    so.....f 168 has occured 2 u...and 168 has occured 2 me-- y then, do u suspect, have they chosen not 2 do this? n have chosen nstead 2 fight Barker the Goat Farmer?

I'm not sure why they havent thought of it, but I have a feeling you're going to tell me why you think so?

Comment

Once floyd got the balls to fight pac then i'm 100% sure that i will win on bet but first floyd need to take tune ups fight and vacation to be ready for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        once floyd got the balls to fight pac then i'm 100% sure that i will win on bet but first floyd need to take tune ups fight and vacation to be ready for pac.
        p-a-c-t-a-r-d.

Comment

Mayweather stays winning. He's got that tiger blood, son.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i bet my homey that he WONT knock out JMM...i won $50 that night

your 'fact' has been debunked
            Thats not betting "against" him, thats simply betting on how he'll win not if he'll win

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              **** you *******..debate or leave btch
              i bet that a shot mosley would hurt him

i bet that an old, ballooned JMM would go the distance

there ya go

Comment

I won money on JMM going the distance so you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                  p-a-c-t-a-r-d.
                  Why do you go hard on Pac fans and not on the idiotic Floyd fans. For example Code red, Yesir, LMFAO, Prince Charles, Skillswins, Cixthree, etc etc?

I always see you and Coach go in on Check Hooks, Pasawayako, Hugh Grant, Puga, Strugg and idiots like them. But, never the Floyd dumbass fans. Why?

And, this thread like many LarryX threads is pure garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i bet my homey that he WONT knock out JMM...i won $50 that night

your 'fact' has been debunked
                    good call....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Why do you go hard on Pac fans and not on the idiotic Floyd fans. For example Code red, Yesir, LMFAO, Prince Charles, Skillswins, Cixthree, etc etc?

I always see you and Coach go in on Check Hooks, Pasawayako, Hugh Grant, Puga, Strugg and idiots like them. But, never the Floyd dumbass fans. Why?

And, this thread like many LarryX threads is pure garbage.
                      Stop your crying little kid. Once Floyd schools and destroys the cheating, Top Rank created, hype job Manroid you'll be dragging your feet with Kleenex boxes on them flailing your noodle arms and wailing like a lost puppy..Get over it. The truth hurts kid. Floyd fans post real facts. Pac fans make up their own. You'll find out soon enough..

Comment

Working...
                      X